Chapter 32- Idolatry Part 1

"A gift from Zarya," Amias points to a wagon full of food supplies as Amyas helps rebuild a nearby home. "She wishes you to rest in full bellies, so please if you ever are in need the Corahveana household will gladly assist in anyway possible."
"Thank you," Rebecca is taken back by their actions. "But we should give this to the church. You see that is where they're all at right now and I am on my way to work."
"Very well," Amias calls out to Amyas.

"Yes?" Brow raised Amyas looks over at his twin.
"Ms.Scarlett says we should gift this to the church because that is where her siblings spend their time," Amias answers. "Lead us there."
"Ok," Amyas eyes shut as he focuses. Opening his eyes he leads the way.

Arriving at the church shortly a person in robes walks away with Marie. "Ias. They're moving mom .....," Myas frowns," Stay here I'll go."
Amyas worded carefully as he followed Marie. He felt off that Marie and their mother's body were heading to the same direction.

Amias pulls out a communication device to call Dahliana and Zephyren. "They're moving mom's body. Who gave the order?" The young boy questions with a darken tone.
"Neither of us did. I'll go see what is going on Zephyr go find Myrna."

"Already ahead of you ...... Myrna's on a quest right now  ..... Amberley's injuries haven't recovered so she's at the infirmary again. Looks as though the Devil Banishers took Nuri."
"They took Nero as well .... You and Myas stay at the church."
"Myas left already ... Big brother Gauche and Finral are here."

..............................

"You have my mom," Amyas states pointing at the door behind the masked mana users. "Let me be with her." The worried child more so monotonously made his point across.
"The son of the sleeping leach ..... You must be Amias?" One of them spoke up. Shaking his head no he looks pass the traitors.

"Amyas?"
"Yes."
"How did you track us?"
"My mother's mana."
"You have her affinity?"
"I felt her move. I thought she was waking up .... But you Clover civilians took her."
"We shouldn't let the child leave."
"I wasn't planning to run away ..... I just want to be with my mom."

.............................

"On your knees!" Damnatio orders as his mana expands forcing Finral and Gauche into submission while Amias stood unfazed. "Seize them!" The two magic parliament members move only for Yami to make an entrance.
"That's why you have no friends," Amias shouts to Damnatio. "I bet the only thing close to it is wrongfully punishing people."

"You're the filthy Leach's son."
"You're the one who tried to execute Marie, Nero, and Asta for crimes they didn't commit."
Using the scales on the little boy Damnatio looks confused. "You are an honest and blunt boy. You have no filter to lie as though not capable yet you easily confuse those around you how naive."

"You almost had the magic parliament take my mother had aunty Zephyren not been there they would've caused a war between our kingdoms. If any of us find out you're behind this we'll reap your heart and harvest it for mana," The boy threatens venomously.  "We aren't the ones you should be threatening for such actions and if you wish to have the mana ability of healing to work on you then refrain from insulting my mother." Hand held out Damnatio's mana aura falls in to the palm of Amias' hand in a transparent blue tinted orb. "Memories of proven innocence or not you will bite your tongue."

Whistling Zephyren claps her hands together. "Seems as though you've grown into quite the rebel under our guidance. Love me a rebellious nephew, but short tempered isn't in your system so stop. He may have been an idiot for bad mouthing big sis however he is still important to their useless ruler," She smirks seeing Damnatio's expression at the insult. "Now we're equal are we not?"

"I'll forgive him just this once," Amias sighs as he holds the orb in both of his hands. Eyes shut the boy whispers for his bother and mother allowing it to disperse midair. "I love my mother very much so anyone who insults her ...... Won't be healed."
"Unless someone uses advanced healing or forbidden magic. You dodged a shard of glass there Damnatio," Zephyren laughs off. "Now .... Let's find my sister and nephew."

......................

Amyas runs to Yami's side as he apologized to a girl in a dress and scarf . "Excuse me ..... Miss have you seen my mama?" Amyas questions the lady. Stepping back the little boy holds out a photo of Nurren and the twins. "She is very sick and needs sleep, but her body was taken from the hospital and my brother. We were going to visit her together ..... Please look at the photo." Taking a single glance her eyes slightly widen only visible to Amyas.
"I haven't ..... I'm sorry ..... I hope you find your mother and brother soon," Dazu answers and stomps away.

Left frozen in place Amyas stiffens up. "Don't worry to much kid we'll find them soon," Yami headpats the boy roughly.
"Ow," Amyas cries out a little and runs to hide behind Finral. Yami both uncaring and forgetting his own strength hurt the boy. Running along the boy continues to ask around, but also carefully followed Dazu.

Knocking on the door Amyas walks in to Bow and Dazu hugging each other. Blank faced as ever matching his brother Amias Amyas asks Bow if she's seen his mother and brother.

......................

"What do you mean neither of you know where Amyas is?" Zephyren shouts. Finral's hands up in defense as Noelle avoids eye contact and Yami sits on his knees. "First my sister and now my nephews." Cursing in her grimiore's language she paces back and forth. "Call a meeting with Damnatio and the squad captains. Dahlaiana is to attend as well we can't have any wars break out between our kingdoms."

.........................

Apologizing for his lack of supervision Dahliana places a hand on Zephyren's shoulder. "Don't," She warns her elder sister. "This is exactly what the Devil Banishers want .......If we allow your anger to prosper then we will be no different than these Clover Kingdom scum."
"Right here you know," Jack tsks while Charlotte's eye widen at Dahlia's change of behavior.

"Obviously we spoke loud enough for you to hear did I not?"  She glares at the mantis.
"My family was under your subordinates guard yet they failed such a task," Zephyren spoke up.
"See to it that it's both our faults for believing they could do so we didn't take into account that the Clover Kingdom is damaged meaning their members are weak," Dahliana answers.

"I take full responsibility for my subordinates however, w-"
"You of all people shouldn't speak to us. You nearly executed an innocent child and attempted to bring a comatose patient to your stage for nobles to put the blame on instead of taking accountability for not putting theirselves to use."
"You shouldn't speak that was-"
"We'll speak as we please. My family and I will be leaving your kingdom as soon as they're found. We can no longer stay in a land with idiotic beliefs. Status mean nothing to us. Foreigner or not."

"Zephyr please stay calm ...... We can't all just leave," Liana states worried.
"You're right ...... You and Myr may stay, but Nuri and I can't . We're already in trouble for letting the kids run off and leaving our queen alone for long ...... I don't know what will happen if we don't save Nuri and her sons soon."

"Shall we continue now that we're allowed to speak again?"

"My apologies we're just very concern for the safety of our family and your kingdom's treaty."