Chapter 17.5- Unlock

It's been pretty stressful lately and with everything going on I decided to make a filler for the Corahveana children's adventures meaning it's a pov in their settings. Hope you all enjoy.

......

"You think mom doesn't wants us to meet dad because he might be dead?"
Daira ponders outloud.
"He's not dead or else she'd be like aunty Myrna or Ley," Rodia shortly replied.
"Then lets go find him," Zarya sighs bored as she sits up with hands on her hips.

"But where do we start?"
"Ask Amyas."

"You sure about that? He got lost finding his own mom," Zarya hums doubting their cousin's skills.
"Then again even Dahliana has trouble contacting her so it's not really surprising," Daira reminds her sisters who nod in agreement recalling Dahliana staying up for days on end in order to contact Nurren who merely replied with letters.
"Let's go then," Zarya yawns stretching her arms out as she hops out of bed.
"You're starting to sound like aunty Myrna," Rodia smirks earning an eye roll from the sister. "Where do we start?"

"Oh uhm," Zarya's mind goes blank as Rodia sweatdrops.
"Mom's room," Daira answers in a 'duh' tone. She may be shy around a crowd of people, but when her two sisters or with Amyas she's far more confident while Amias was more so her protector and shield from others.
"Her room might have clues." Zephyren having carefully dodged a number of questions it didn't occur to them until now did they actually want to know more about him.

Was he a terrible abuser like their grandmother so claimed? They didn't care if he was a royal or not. The only thought that came to mind was how exactly did she meet their father and when did they get married since all of the Corahveana's seen the ring she oh so rarely wore on her finger since it usually stayed around the wrist on a leather band. It was to make sure it wouldn't slip off her fingers whenever Amora or others attempted to use mana against her. Simply couldn't be risked to lose.

With a loud ruckus followed by Zarya tripping over a cover the triplets freeze in place as they hear the door open. The tension suddenly dispersing at the sight of certain twins.
"What are you three looking for?" Amias yawns as Amyas zombie walks in rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Both having typical bed hair.
"Is aunty Nurren here?" Rodia questions the pair who nod in sync.
"She's making us breakfast," Amyas nods with an answer.

Perking up at the word the sisters run out the now messy room as Amyas and Amias slowly shut the door. Now all cleaned up the children munch away at their meals. Nurren always made delicious foods ever so rarely did they get to enjoy her cooking. She made french toast and sausages for Daira, an omelette for Zarya, Rodia got yogurt with Nurren's special homemade fruit bars, Amyas favorite breakfast burrito, and Amias favorite biscuits with gravy and sausage while Nurren ate scrambled cheesy eggs with sausage. All either drank orange juice, chocolate milk, or water.

"So what were you three doing in Zeph's room? It looks like a crime scene investigation," Nurren chuckles lightly at their tense figures. Zarya nearly chokes on her food as Rodia decides to wash her dish completely silent. "Not talking? Must be pretty important. Might want to tell me now or she'll scold you all once she sees how messy it is in there."

"We're looking for clues," Daira answers for her sisters.
"Oh?" Brow raised she motions them to continue. "Well."
"It's just the only thing we know about dad is that mom is married to him," Daira twiddles away with her fingers. A nervous habit she shares reminding her of just how shy Amberley used to be.

"So you want me to help or?"

"Pretty please!" The triplets say in unison giving her their best puppy dog eyes.
"No," Amyas and Amias turn down for her which led the trio to blush.
"She promised to spend time with us," Amyas huffs as Amias glares.