Chapter 33-Chipped Plan

"She's still asleep," Dahliana confirms upset alongside Amias and Amyas. Their shaky aunty's hands steady as a waterfall."...... Do we really have to go now?" Eyes on Zephyren she sighs showing it to be nonnegotiable.
"This is safer for all of us," Myrna admits with an alternative plan. The animal shifter needed more information on curses and thought it'd be best to learn from other sources.

Thanks to the help of the Agrippa family she understood a small amount however it still wasn't enough. What she needed was information about curse breakers, but because of the lack of curses and false information thwarted in the Clover Kingdom's libraries it was quite difficult. "You seem upset Dahlia .... You should rest as soon as we arrive. No doubt we'll be sent on missions shortly upon our arrival," Amberley bluntly thought up.

"Didn't know you'd be such a late arrival," Myrna smiles up at her teasingly. "Was it perhaps yo-"
"Don't mention it," Ley scoffs crossing her arms.
"So will we be leaving now?"
"Yes," Dahliana nods opening her hand out.
"I'm surprised Rill let you go without a hassle," Myrna admitted.

"He'll find out that I'm gone once we make it through the portal ..... so please hurry," Dahlia nervously sweats as the portal ripples. Jumping in Amyas and Amias follow behind Zephyren who tripped in leaving Myrna to shift into her cat form and leaps in with a twirl. With a heavy exhale Dahlia closes the portal now on Heart kingdom territory. The fresh crispy air a fresh awakening unlike the more uncleansed atmosphere in the Clover kingdom. Leading Nurren to her room Amore greets them all with a group hug.

Walking inside Gaja sets Nurren in her proper room with the twins trailing behind like ducklings.  Loropechika stands from her spot to greet them falling into Zephyren's arms. "Clumsy as ever prima," Myrna snickers from behind her.
"It's so good to see you all finally return," Loro stutters a bit embarrassed as Undine adores the scene. It's not everyday the family visit their beloved queen.

"Tell me how everything is going ," Myrna questions jumping into Loro's arms accepting her pats.
"Well the Spade Kingdom looks as though as they're expanding into the Diamond kingdom so we'll have some time before they breach the Heart Kingdom," Loro informs them. "I worry we won't have long for you all to go there, though it'd be easier if Nurren were awake."
"It's true that she'd be a great asset to this, but there's no telling when she'll awaken," Zephyren sighs. "Her condition wavers every time we think she's showing any signs of recovering."

"We'll do our best to help you in the meantime," Amberley states placing a hand over her chest. "You can send us on our missions as soon as you'd like. Even now we're all willing to accept any task assigned to us." The word exhaustion being out of the question when it comes to protecting their beloved home. Yawning Myrna jumps out of Loro's arms.

"We're ready for our mission for the kingdom and queen," Dahliana, Myrna, Amore, and Amberley confess on one knee. Moved by their dedication Loro places a hand over her heart as Undine wipes away the teardrop that left their delicate queen's face.

"Then stand strong my sisters," Loro's voice cracks a bit. "You'll be entering as spies in the Spade Kingdom once you reach please contact me."

"Hai."

Snapping out of her seriousness Amore and Amberley watch as bubbles appear to circle around Loro's wrist whilst leading a trail to Gadjah who quietly makes his entrance. Ignoring it Amberley smiles as Dahliana elbows her. Dahliana recalled seeing this with both Vanessa and Charlotte when with Yami however it was red string tied to both Yami and Vanessa while black roses wrapped around both Char and Yami.  A rare pairing indeed.

....................

"A letter for you from Dahliana," Walter held out to his young Lord.
"Eh?" The spiky haired male runs to read it. Opening it he unfolds the paper with wide eyes. "She left?!? They've been told to return to the Heart kingdom."
"Under orders of their queen. As of recently they'll be on missions without rest."
"When will she be back though?"

Rill began pacing back and forth. "Why didn't she come here herself? She could've told me. She's my vice captain."
"Take into consideration my lord. She's also a relative of the Heart Kingdom's queen. Her duty is to protect the queen as ours is to protect the king."

........................

"Members of the Clover Kingdom are coming to train here," Amore announces to her sisters in a hushed tone. "Asta, Noelle, Nero, Finral, Charlotte, Mimosa, Charmy, Magna and Rill."
"More Black Bull members than any other?"  Zephyren mumbles surprised.
"You would think more members of the Golden Dawn would be there," Dahliana drew out her mana. A sphere now under her fingertips.

"Any update on curses Myrn?" Amberley raised a brow. "I heard you've recently visited the Agrippa family once more."
"They're quite the gothic designers. Gordan's family really are incredible. They can even pick up on curses throughout our kingdoms much like Loro."

"Well?"

"Demons lurk in the Spade Kingdom not curses," Myrna confirms their suspicions.
"As is expected of such a place."
"They've lent me some poison magic and potions for our mission. I'll have it sent to you right away .... But I'll continue to research curses."
"Understood."
"Ama."
"Yes Dahli?"
"I think it's time we switch roles."
"Communication's will go down if we don't have our best healer on the field."
"We'll need you out. Dahli return home ..... Oh! And greet your Rill. I'm sure he misses you quite a lot."

..................

Landing gracefully as ever Amore applaudes her sister Dahliana. "There's a floral recovery mage training with the earth spirit guardian so be on the lookout for her she's much like you," Amore waves as she walks into the portal. A few steps in and Dahliana sees Nurren's twins with Zephyren's triplets. Zarya held out a map to Rodia who stared at it intrigued no doubt plotting yet another escape from studies while Amias read outloud to Daira who had her head resting on his lap. "Where is Amyas?" Dahliana squats down asking her nieces and nephews .

"With mom."

"Oh .... Well rest we-"

"Charmy is eating everything in the kingdom,"  Amyas barges in stating the hybrid has gone on a typical gluttonous path. Running out Dahliana uses mana skin to fly there in a rush. Landing there she pats Charmy on the head.
"Dahliana!" Asta shouts as Rill runs to hold her.
"Please stop eating all the food in the kingdom. you must be mindful of others for while you eat others are unable to fill their bellies with yummy treats like you," Dahliana close eye smiles.

"It's truly a crime none of my siblings could eat anything because you ate all their forest foods. You are doing exactly what you wouldn't want others to do by getting in the way of others meals." Anime crying Charmy bows profusely apologizing to her. Knowing the importance of others meals she wipes her tears away and clings onto Dahliana.
"Please don't be angry with me!" Charmy cries a little harder only for Dahliana to lightly giggle and pat her head.

"Then let's make a promise," Dahliana squats down holding her pinky out to Charmy. Tears ceasing the tiny girl stands up confidently. "You'll allow everyone to eat from now on and not eat the entire forest." Nodding Charmy links her pinky with the blue haired beauty.
"I'll spare yummy noms with everyone!" Charmy declared letting go of the beauty's finger. 

"You know I almost didn't recognize you with your hair like that," Potrof admits.
"I-I well ..... Nurren," twiddling her fingers Liana blushes," Nurren once told me to care for my hair. So I always straightened it because I hated my curly hair. To me it always seemed wild and hideous."
"But it's not!" Rill and Asta shout in unison.

"You look beautiful just like a water nyad!" Rill admits blushing and pulls her in his arms. "Don't ever straighten your hair anymore. I love you the way you are! Hmph! And never leave me alone like that." Anime crying he holds her tightly.

"I've been doing my best to grow stronger for you! Someone worthy! So please don't ever leave me again!" Sweeping her off the ground he looks down at the reddened fairy face wife to be of his. "It was so hard without my inspiration." Covering her face Dahliana lets out an embarrassing squeak as Potrof gushes over their dynamic.