Chapter 28-Such A Delight

Gasping at the sudden contact the possessed female's figure goes limp as the demon tosses her by the neck. "What a waste," The creature sighs. "Still suppressing such power even unconscious. How stubborn of it."
"My my my that stung quite a bit didn't it," The dark mana emitting off of the misty black figure in control of Nurren as her body began to drip large quantities of black goo.

"She's such a fascinating addition to this family."

"Mom!" Amias and Amyas cry out as black mist loops over her injuries.
"Nurren isn't awake," Lunalia spoke up arm out to protect the children.
"What's going on with her?" Patri questions.
"Possessed by a dark spirit," Amias pointed out what he thought to be obvious. "Even with it mom is fighting back control."
"Do you think she'll wake up?" Amyas questions.
"Not in her current state she's already doing all she can to subdue it to this weaker state," Lunalia replies.

"Weaker?" Yuno thought outloud while Asta starry eyed in shock at the display.
"We've already soak most of the mana away and locked it away in special contraptions, but even so this is quite a pain," She sighs pulling her grimiore out. "This needs to stop."

"Lun-"

"Do not utter a single word to me, Patri. We will speak once the circumstances aren't severe," she spoke up pulling out a whip like spine made of mana. "Amias. Amyas. When I give the word you two must catch her."

"R-Right."
"Yuno. Asta. Face the demon leave Nurri to me."

Affirmative Yuno and Asta send forth a combo attack of mana and blades forward. Deflecting attack after attack Lunalia doesn't break a sweat as a sudden burst of light appears. A statue of the 1st wizard king brought back to life and a female that morphs into a bird appear. "It's good to see you my friend," he smiled softly over to Lunalia who is thrown back as Nero simply nods at her. "To think we'd all be in a single location once more."

"Quite a relief," Lunalia close eye smiles in return. "I thought we'd not meet again." The expression seen caused Patri to feel guilty and anger. His mistake led him to push her away in order to prevent the female from swaying him from his path, but even so he thought of her. The warmth of both touch and laughter.

Had he not done what led them to this moment the devil they face now would not have come to manifest. "Focus you dimwitted fool. We will deal with your troubles later," He heard Lunalia speak up snapping him out of his thoughts.

Alert Nurren finally manages to see an opening with a signal to the twins. "My my how strong you've gotten my grandchildren will certainly grow even more with the proper training," the spirit smiles sickenly sweet at the children's speed.
"Proper training huh?" Lunalia huffed. "I don't recall hurting people proper training. You are one sick being. Would it not be better for a twisted thing like you to rest. Don't you miss your lover?"

"Your words oh how you've used them against me. The one that put me here was you was it not? Ending my life like that how hysterical. To think it was true what she said about those nightmares and visions of beings not humane."
"Sleep well with your inamorato."

Sending forth her whips she uses that as a diversion to pull out swordfish made blades at the twins who swiftly catch it then in sync the trio aim once more. "Get out of her body!" The twins cry out striking the body's injured abdomen where the crystals used to be all while Lunalia struck the shoulders of the body. A blinding light slashes hitting both the possessed female and demon whom Asta along with others focused their attacks toward.

Eyes wide they realize the mana being borrowed was coming from an elf and not Nurren. Unlike the human however the demon's heart remain allowing it to respawn while the mother fell unconscious being caught by the twins. "We have her, but what now?" Amias questions as they carefully hand their injured mother over to Lunalia.
"We need to leave this demon is going to try to end us all ... However I can't just leave them behind. I made a promise to protect others not to abandon my friends."

"Help them then," Amyas bluntly replies crouching down to check on his mother's pulse. Faint yet beating he sighs relieved. "We trust you because mom does. You can't protect anyone if you're to busy with escaping."
"She gave you a body of your own after all so we'll leave the rest to you all," Amias close eye smiles tilting his head to the side.

"..... Please stay close she may be unconscious, but any mana that comes your way should be consumed by her to help heal injuries."
"Right," the pair nod.

"Shut your mouth and focus I have no time for you."

Lunalia coldly rejects Patri's effort to conversate. "But I need to tell you ....," Patri tries to form a reason. Bottling his emotions. He was far to angry, far more than scared, and far more than selfish to the point that he couldn't even sense her mana. He nearly repressed the memories he had made with her.

Before he could be hit she uses her whip to deflect the demon's attack. "Stop being an idiot and focus. Do you want to leave again?" Lunalia spoke loudly with anger. His fault he thought to himself unconsciously reaching a hand out however the demon send forth another attack. Oh how he wanted to just hold her once more.

Focusing their mana all at once Licht sends forth an attack then Yami and finally Asta.

(This belongs to the creator Black Clover I do not own any characters nor any of the pictures/manga strips on my stories please understand that credit goes to all the creators I merely have my ocs)

"We .... won!"

Gasping out of breath from the massive usage in mana relief hits them. Their hard work paying off. Elves and humans together fought such a dark creature.

"..... This .... Is ...!"

"The shadow palace is starting to collapse ..... !!"

"There's no way to get up there." Yami and Charla panic.

The light is .... fading away ...
"Tch"
"LUMIERE ....!"
"The light ...."

"EVERYONE!!!" Asta shouts. Falling out with everyone Amias and Amyas stare at their mother(s)? The madness about coming from the destruction of the elves in possession of human hosts.

"We need to stop the elves running amok within the country .... !"

"There are still those who fight because their hearts have been consumed by revenge ...!"

"Wh- What in the world?"
"They're still here? Good, good ..."

" ... Damn it ..." Asta spoke out loud only having a single blade to wield and no power whatsoever.
"With Licht here, we should be able to do something ...!" Patri stated. "Within me, William sleeps ... His world tree magic can gather magic and life forces within the country ...!"

"How long will she sleep?" Amias nearly cried as Amyas hid his face silently crying.
If this was the price of love. The burden the eldest of Corahveana's had to deal with one could only imagine how much more did she hid from them. Not that she'd intentionally leave them like this.

After all she promised to stay.
"She'll wake later on in the Heart Kingdom. She needs to heal by nature's mana there," Lunalia sighs holding Nurren in her arms as she steadily sits up. "There .... She will thrive and regain her strength, but as she is now we can not transport her home."