Chapter 24-Fluid Path

"Dahliana!"
"Amore!"

Suddenly light engulfs the two sisters called out. Eyes shut they try to repress the mana at work. Mages watch in confusion as their mana becomes near blinding. "Lubov?" Nadege now in possession of Dahliana sprinkles of mana that could've caused a serious injury seemingly disperses into sprinkles then disappear as if soaked up by her wild sapphire locks. "We're finally awake."

Nadege suddenly hugs Lubov as the light dims. "Nadege .... Where are the others?" Lubov in the body of Amore ponders with an icy yet soft tone. "Can you sense them from here?" Nadege shakes her head no then backs away from the female.
"We're to far away from Lunalia," Nadege reports. "..... But I can sense Rila and a faint trail to Claire."

"To Rila then. Leave Lunalia and Claire for later," Lubov says. "This mana that brought us back isn't clean .... Murky wouldn't be the word .... It's .... Very dark." The two nod to their conclusion.
"Lets protect the humans here for now," Nadege spoke more to herself.
"Should we? They did kill us? And her," Lubov's eyes darken. "They reincarnated her .... However this one saw her meet the same fate."

"The fault are those manipulating us," Nadege reminds Lubov who crosses her arms then looking away blew strands of hair out of her face. "We need more answers. More proof."
Bashing through walls Lubov and Nadege see Asta and Zora.
"Move away human," Lubov spoke using her mana skin to fly with her arm extended out in a fist.
"No way!" Asta shouts holding his sword out. Before he could move Nadege pulls Zora and Asta aside for Lubov to bash the wall keeping her away from the Lioness and blood driven elves.

Nadege flings a serpent like cable line created by mana forward to lay Mereoleona down as Lubov focuses on healing her. "Sorry we had to knock you out cold darling. If you had gone overboard you'd have overdone it," Nadege apologises scratching the back of her head.
"You do know you're helping humans?" Rila points out.
"Say that to the human bodies you inhabit," Nadege retorts emphasising on the word human.

"Please step away from them Nadege," Liar/Rhya offers a hand. "Come on don't make us the enemy Nadi."
"Don't listen to them Nadi. Go find Claire and Lunali," Lubov ordered.
With a frown Nadege refuses to move.
"Bov take them to safety," Nadege speaks in return as she reaches her own hand out to Rhya only for Lubov to grab her by the wrist. "Remove your hand I wish to stay with my friends."

"Don't be foolish. Leaving you behind will not be a mistake we make again. We leave together or I force you to," She replies adding pressure to the wrist. "Lunalia is in danger and needs us. Have you not forgotten our oath to this family?"

~Flashback~

"By blood and bond sisters of lineage

Shall never harm one another through carnage

If one falls off the correct path

We must direct them right back

No matter the heart

Dark or light

We must stop them before the night," the sisters spoke in sync within a glowing multicolored floral mantra like contract created by the mana of the sisters.

~End Of Flashback~

Each line created by the sisters with the last line made altogether. "No matter the heart," Nadege frowned placing a hand on the area of her heart. "We must find her."

..................

A pointy eared female with sunkissed skin and blonde hair eyes narrow upon the humans being sent underground with Myrna as their guardian while Zephyren led them to safety. Both couldn't believe their eyes at the sight of the ghostly female in front of Myrna. "She died with my amor. I saw it myself. How is she .....," Myrna stood in her now tattered family's cloak. "Chose a bad day to start wearing this thing again."