Corahveana Family

The Corahveana family is known to have atleast four to six of kin nothing more nothing less. It's rare for a male to be born in the family but the children are known as not only being attractive but exceptionally gifted with mana.

If the parents were to pass on the eldest two of the children (In this case Nurren and Zephyren) will receive either parents' grimiore sometimes even both (rare) or neither (common) while one of the youngest of the children (Amberley, Amore, Dahliana, and Myrna) will be chosen as head of the Corahveana family.

Every daughter of the Corahveana household undergoes a process known as Maledictus Corde. The heart, body, and mind will test them by causing mass hallucinations of their greatest struggles which vary for each one sometimes even making it near to impossible to control their mana and hormones. The process physically changes their appearance to nearly unrecognizable from the abnormality of the genes and mana. If successful they'll return to their original appearance and be rid of hallucinations. The only way to truly end said process is love (like the Roselei curse).

The heart of a Corahveana is so delicate that very few survive the process while even fewer survive heartbreak. Any in the Corahveana lineage may have one or two suitors whether it's the same gender or not does not matter.

The Corahveana mottos:
·Militat omnis amans -Every lover is a soldier

·Le coeur a ses raisons -The heart has its reasons

·Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur -We chose to love, not choose to cease loving

·Si vis amari, ama -If you wish to be loved, love