Oc Info

Nurren/Lunalia Corahveana
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Affinity: Bones & Parasite
Age: 26 (but physically appears to be in her late teens to early 20s)
Birthday: June 1st
Zodiac: Gemini♊
Height: 5'0 (156 cm)
Bloodtype: AB
Eyes: Red as rubies (Current)
Dark purple (Former)
Hair: Wavy thick grey hair that cascades down to shades of silver fading into various shades of blue reaching mid calf (Current)
Black hair with bangs strands on the side longer than the strands at the center (Former)
Usual outfit: Her attire consists of a white or grey button up blouse under a black or dark grey vest, black or grey skirt with black shorts underneath, black or dark blue blazer, (She's always wearing) red earrings, and black boots (Like Yami's).
When training she wears dark blue shorts or short pants, a white button up blouse over a grey top, and a red pair of getas
Grimiore(s): -The cover being light grey with a black mist like design along with a white four leaf clover on both sides in the corners being silver tear shapes
-A red cover with a golden intricate crossgate infront of a black circle with tear shapes on the corners

Backstory: Belittled by her mother Amora force strict lessons and rules upon her children especially upon Nurren. One day a get together was brought upon the Corahveana, Roselei, Silva, and Vermilion with Amora's full intent to introduce Myrna, Nurren, and Zephyren to their amors. Instead so Nurren fought Nozel while Myrna played with Fuegoleon and Zephyren spoke with Charlotte. The fight between Nozel and Nurren only brought a compromise to have Nurren train alongside Fuegoleon and Nozel. Much to the two males displeasure Nurren always reign victorious and was instead given tasks throughout the Clover Kingdom varying from helping orphanages to protecting the homeless to training with Mereoleona.
In fear of Nurren's gradually increase of mana and rebellious nature Amora sent her off to the Witches Forest with Myrna and a year or so later Zephyren was under 'house arrest' force to return to the Heart Kingdom. Deeming her now obedient Nurren and a handful of mages were sent to the Clover Kingdom only to be ambushed by members of the Diamond Kingdom. Far from compliant she spoke nothing of the horrendous five years she endured while imprisoned. The six daughters names from eldest to youngest are Nurren/Lunalia, Zephyren, Myrna, Amore, Amberley, and Dahliana.

Other info: The ruby red earrings she wears help control mana a gift from the Queen of Witches while the crystals on her body were from the Diamond Kingdom. She has two red magic sealing crystals on the back of her shoulder blades that stores mana away while the red magic enhancing crystals are on her belly with two smaller ones above it in a vertical position that not only amplifies her mana but stores it. Always has a blank look. When Nurren and Zephyren first met Yami they instantly became friends. When Nurren was on a task run for Theresa she protected William and after that would continuously seek him out when she had time for herself though she misses him she doesn't remember him very well because of Amora and Queen of the Witches.