Chapter 9-Two Beasts

(Myrna returns with Amberley and Amore. Picture above is how Amore looks. This starts at the Third Eye Asta and Yami defeat Licht)

Myrna POV
"Sorry I'm late to the party," I smirk taking beast like man head on shocking my teammates. "Sit back and watch me fight the lion guy."
"Another human? Pathetic!" The lion like man shouts then begins laughing.
Focusing my ki and mana slowly heighten my senses.
"Hey their real cuties," the monochromatic haired male comments then says,"Wanna go out for a drink sometime?"

"Defeat me in combat and I'll consider it course I'd like to know your name first," I joke slashing a double edged blade as he swiftly counters it.
"Rhya and you?" He questions though showed no interest of fighting was quite amused.
"Myrna I'm glad to meet you Rhya," I answer with a smile then with a twirl of the blade I toss it to Amberley.
"Wanna switch?" Amberley questions as she takes the blade.
"Sure," I nod.

"Hey we were just getting to the good part," Rhya says as I cartwheel out towards where Amberley once stood as she swings the blade towards him.
"There's a thing about her. She doesn't date guys who have trouble committing," Amberley comments.

3rd POV

"Two beasts meet," a female with a red cloak jokes as she watches Myrna fight against Vetto.
"Question who the hell are you?" Asta questions the female.
"Oh uhm I'm Amore it's a pleasure to meet you ..... Asta right?" Amore questions.
"You know about me?!?" He shouts despite his injuries.
"Of course Myrna told me about you with you being an manaless awesome knight and devil grimiore," Amore laughs sounding like music to his ears.

"Quit your yapping and get to healing us," Yami snaps at Amore who crosses her arms.
"That's no way to ask for a person's assistance Baka nii-san," she pouts childishly looking away from him.
"Uh Amore could you ..... Could you please heal us?" Asta questions.
"Of course," She smiles brightly as she heals the three in a pastel blue light.
"Keep your eyes focused on us," Amberley pouts as she manages to block Rhya's attack.

"Your not half bad with that weapon," Rhya compliments making Amberley look up at him.
"It sucks that I have to fight you. We would've love to befriend you," Amberley says making the male chuckle. "Tell me do you think we could've been friends in another life Rhya?" His eyes widen slightly as she truly meant what she said.

"Claire," Rhya mumbles as he sees a striking resemblance of someone within her.
"That isn't her," Fana says about to attack but reminds herself she needs to heal master Licht.
"My name is Amberley but I know yours from the drawings big sis made. She doesn't like to talk about any of you. Your Rhya, she's Fana and he's Vetto. He likes animals just like big sister Myrna and big sis Nali," Amberley bluntly says as she dodges his attack once more.

"Next thing your gonna say is fate brought us together," Rhya jokes to which Amberley shrugs off.
"We weren't raised to believe that ..... But if I had to speak for my sisters ..... We believe in peace ...... That one day we'll eventually understand each other," Amberley smiles softly at the man who nearly lets his guard down.
"Ley that's enough the reinforcements are here!" Amore shouts as she dodges flames and Myrna stands her ground against Vetto who very much had mana abilities like each other.

Licht going mad nearly lets loose a monstrous amount of mana that struck fear in everyone except the captains and Corahveana sisters who've felt mana like that before. Nearly similar to Amora and Nurren's but much more darker. "I wonder .... Were your stories true?" Amberley whispers to herself remembering the tales Nurren would tell them as kids. They also remember their mother telling them that it was all a mass hallucination to keep her semi sane.
The third eye quickly leave with Licht, and Valtos.

"And who are you three?" Charlotte questions the women in red cloaks.
"Amore Corahveana," Amore answers as she finishes healing Yami then tends to Asta while Amberley tends to Finral.

"Amore? Then is tha-"

"Amberley," Myrna yawns as she tosses her shredded cloak to the side.
"Are the others returning as well?" Charlotte questions.
"Nurren won't be returning anytime soon, but Dahliana might," Amberley answers.

....................

Doors open Amore looks around in search of a certain Black Bull then walks up to him with Amberley. "What is it?" Yami questions.
"We noticed your weapon was destroyed so we decided to try and fix it," Amberley says in an impassive tone as Amore held a blade to him.
"Please accept the gift big brother Yami," the two bow in respect as they hand it him.
"Quit the weirdness and thanks thought I would've had to spend a lot for a new one," Yami says taking the blade from them to reveal the katana good as new.

"Who are you two?" Vanessa yawns from the couch as she sits up suspicious of the two females. Meowing Myrna jumps off Amore's shoulder and shifts back to her human form.
"Big sis Vanes?" Amore questions tilting her head to the side.
"Amore? Then that must mean you're Amberley?" Vanessa suspects as Amore takes her cloak off.
"You both look beautiful!" Finral gasps.

"Hehehe I see you haven't changed at all Finral," Amore giggles as Finral pats both her's and Amberley's head.
"Wait who are you two?" Asta stumbles in.
"Amore and this is Amberley," Amore calmly reintroduces much to Amberley's irritation.

"WHAT!?! YOUR BOTH SO PRETTY LIKE SISTER LILY?!?"

"Who?"