Chapter 34-Jewel Shards

Running in Amias heads towards Dahliana. "Mom! She's ... She's coughing up blood!" Now in her room Dahliana watches as her eldest sister wheezes as if constricted of air. Pulling out bones from portals of mana Nurren begins to cry as Dahliana shakily holds her hands on the pieces. "Amyas get Amias now!"

Barely able to hold the bone away from her sister Amyas runs in quickly removing the portals.

SMACK

Gasping awake Nurren's eyes fade to purple . "Mom!" Amyas cries out as Amias shakes in place realizing what the woman was about to do. Failing to transport her unconscious body to some unknown location.
"...... Amias ..... Amyas," Nurren spoke in a hoarse tone she winces as she places a hand on her throat. Bruises suddenly appear around her body. "Where is William?"

"Nurren .... You're covered in marks?" Dahlia gasps frightened suddenly a small water frame appears.

"We're being under attack six parts of the kingdom have been infiltrated!"

Next to the frame suddenly another frame appears this time in a sphere revealing Myrna. "The Golden Dawn's Hideout has gone under attack. The Spade Kingdom Triad members have taken their Captain. Half of their squad members have been depleted to be non-recoverable." Looking over to Nurren Myrna eyes widen for a mere moment. "I'm heading to the Black Bulls hideout as we speak! Nurren do not allow your negative mana to alter your perception and protect the Heart Kingdom!"

With that Dahliana makes a quick escape as Nurren quickly prepares herself for the fight.
"Amyas take the others to Elysia immediately," Nurren yawns stretching her arms.
"Mom!" Amias shivers as a dark mana leaks out from her.
"I'll be fine," Nurren nonchalantly speaks up as the sound of glass begin to echo. "Please .... Stay safe and obey me. We will see each other again my children."

Nodding Amyas and Amias leave with the triplets through a secret pathway. Running to join the fight Nurren uses a map of mana to scan the kingdom for a better view. Stomach growl Nurren frowns. "There's so much to feast on ..... so hungry," whining the ever changing eye colored female sighs. Mana skin active she flies off to Vanica.

Landing next to Nero who is bound by dark infused sealing magic Nurren squats down to absorb the mana. "Will you allow me to borrow your mana just this once ensnared chickling?"
"Nurren!" Nero cries out relieved as she quickly takes her arm allowing just a drop of her mana.
"My just what are you?" Megicula questions in Vanica's body as they stare at the recently awoken female.

"You are the slumbering leech we've heard famously of?" Head tilted she stares at the woman. "Are you sure you're human?"
"Not in the slightest," Nurren turns to face the devil host and close eye smiles. "You must be the filth who cursed my beloved cousin. Your brothers are very handsome and strong. They've even taken one of my amors."

"My widdle Loropechika had a bud like you here this whole time? That means you'll be more fun than her!" Vanica soars towards her laughing. Suddenly Noelle attacks Vanica causing the devil possessed to puke up blood.
"Thank you for your patience, but I'm here to feast on your mana. You see," Nurren smiles removing her buttoned up shirt to reveal her embedded jewels. "You being here is a kindness."

"Huh?" The clueless Vanica hums as Megicula's eye widen.
"You've taken my friends now I'll take you in exchange!" Nurren cackles now onto Vanica's wings quickly absorbing it into her own flesh. "Your brothers won't need you after all you've just been sent to retrieve the wrong person." Hands in the shape of a cube she smiles.

Parasite Combination Magic: Poison Oak Chains Of Euphrates

Vines and water suddenly sprout forth from the ground wrapping itself around Vanica's body as she struggles to leave. Vanica laugh slowly turn to panic as the vines and water grow stronger and multiply eating away at both hers and Megicula's mana. "Undine! Until she reaches Gaja do not stop!" Nurren voice cracks up yelling.