Chapter 11-Exposed & Soon Equals

(❎❎❎❎Above is how Amberley looks right now. I'm so sorry for the late chapter I didn't want to change much of the manga and anime in general so I leave out parts. You've been warned❎❎❎❎)

3rd POV

"Ow that must've suck," Myrna sighs in defeat Vetto had just made her a splat tomato on a rock. Blood oozing out from her back stained on the rock. She's losing a lot of blood. "Hey Captain ... I'mma ..... I'mma take a nap now take the lion down will ya?" She yawns before falling unconscious just as Yami slashes down at Vetto.

"You fought great big sis," Amore smiled softly healing her sister in a blue orb. "You all did amazing I wonder why Amora hates the Black Bulls so much."

........................................

"I-I'm so glad your awake," Amore nearly tears up seeing her bandaged up sister.
"Don't tell me I missed all the fun huh?" Myrna plays off to try and ease the guilt in her stomach. The crystals held back her mana so she couldn't fight as much as she wanted to. "Amberley must be pretty worried about us I hope she's doing okay."

..........................................

"Uh it's nice to meet you," Amberley awkwardly looked away from the male she had ran into. It was two members of the Golden Dawn. One of them caught her off guard when she was merely minding her own business on a glowing red thread. It seemed so surreal like it was guiding her somewhere that she foolishly forgot about the environment.

"With that cloak I assume you're a member of the Corahveana family," the shorter of the two males spoke

"I am ...... Amberley Corahveana. I do apologise for running into you," she close eye smiled to the two then began to speed walk away.

Once out of their sight she quickly makes it to her room locking it she lays flat on the ground curled up. In a panic she fled from what she was meant to sought out.

Désolé

Je ne peux pas

S'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi

......................................

"How can someone with such strange eyes be so captivating?" a passer by whispered to their gossipy comrade.
"You have to admit they are still lovely even with their flaws," the person replied.

"But still look at her."
"And she's supposed to be a royal?"
"She's nothing more than a clumsy foreigner."
"Just like that leach."
"How long do you think she'll stay?"

I wonder if this is what you went through big sis? Amberley thought as she continued to walk a male from behind places a hand on her shoulder to spin her. "Langris was it?" She questioned the male as she took a step away from him. She was rather careful not to cross his path. Her sisters had return but were under Owen's care. Frighten was the first thing she thought in her first encounter with the male in front of she didn't want to mess up a second time.

"You avoid the company of people and try to hide yourself in commoner clothes why?" He narrowed his eyes on her. He noted that her eyes avoided his gaze. Her body tense as if she were intimidated by him. Was she nervous or frightened?
"Being noticed is a curse," She answered careful with her words as she tosses the black cloak away revealing her red one was underneath it all along.

"You're ashamed of yourself pathetic," with a smug look shakes his head.
"Just as pathetic as you choosing me for company. There's not a single reason why you should be at my home Langris," she spoke now on her estate. "Please leave."
"I believe we both know why you distance yourself. You're scared as a cat. Spineless as a worm. You're a coward," he spouted out.

Stopping she turns her head ever so slightly to face him. "Before you continue laughing like a mad man from what I just seen I now understand you Langris Vaude."
"Go on tell me," he smirked believing her to be nothing but a prized fool.

"You Langris Vaude are a sadistic male with an inferior complex. I'd say it developed through your childhood. Maybe a strong hatred towards your elder sibling because he unlike you was praised for his kind nature which seem to be the only thing that he bested you at. You're in an unhappy arranged marriage which your sibling most likely won her heart over without intentionally meaning to. It is atrocious seeing you because you Langris Vaude shame the house Corahveana by even speaking to me."

"What is it? Tell me what do you think of me?" He questions abnormally calm though he was shock.
"I'm not sure what to think of you," she answered turning back to face the entrance of her home. "I'd ask if you'd like to come in but we're not allowed to be alone with a male so please go on about your day."

"I plan to see you once again stubborn woman."
"You'll find me in the same place I am now. In my home waiting for my sisters."

......................................

"So you found him?" Myrna yawn stretching her body out much like a cat just woken up.
"That's great who is it?" Amore elbows Myrna who glares at her.
"Finral's brother," Amberley anime cries face planting on the bar counter.
"Wait isn't Langris engaged to someone?" Myrna recalled.
"You think Amora will be able to help?" Amberley sighs in defeat of her situation.

"Pft yeah she's one of the most senile manipulative beings to walk Earth," Myrna states earning another elbow to her ribs. "Ow! Amore cut it out."
"She found him we'll need to speak with Amora first," Amore closed eye smile paling in complexion at the thought of the woman. Walking out of their home Myrna shifts into a cat then runs off leaving Amore and Ley to accompany each other. "Do you think we should pay the Golden Dawn a visit?"

"Yeah we have to deliver a message to their captain after all," Ley sighs holding up a scroll.