Chapter 27-Finding What's Lost

"Two of you?" The demon laughs as Nurren makes her appearance while Lunalia stood on guard entrapped with black spikes. "What a clever little creature. Come be my doll. Kekekeke!"
Pulling out the barb of a string ray from within her grimiore Lunalia lashes out at the spikes. "I see now."

He smiles deviously as they stand by each others side. "Don't give me that crap!!"

"Return!"

Suddenly in front of Patri and an injured Rhya Lunalia grabs onto Rhya as Nurren absorbs the attack and Yuno flies in.

Mana zone: Spirits' Silent Dancing

".... Hey."

"That body belongs to captain Vangeance ... I won't allow you whatever you want with it," Yuno spoke staring at Patri.

"Mfufufufufu .... I was wanting to deal with you later ...."

"I can hardly believe you'd just suddenly show up out of nowhere like this ... But I can already tell well enough, that you're despicable, disgusting, scum."

"If crushing you will end everything .."

"Then I'll end this ...!!"

Mana zone: Spirit Storm

Before his attack could inflict any damage a rift opens up.

Vacuum Wall

"Before my power word magic .... Everything is meaningless."

"If I were alone, that is ...!!"

"YUNOOOOOOO!"

"You're late. Asta ...!!"

...............

"Lubov tend to Claire and Myrna," Zephyren orders as she deflects an attack from harming them. Without a word Lubov does as told.
"I hope the others are doing well," Nadege worried.
"That monster has nothing on our sisters. Lubov should stick to the injured while Zephyren and I will keep the others distracted, " Lieve spoke.

...............

"What a tremendous display of potential you two have darlings," Lunalia jokes clapping her hands as she close eye smiles towards Nurren who held her kids in both arms.
"Please don't overwork yourselves if either of you get hurt ...," Nurren's eyes darken. "The one responsible will pay for harming you."
"Ok," Blank faced Amias nods as Amyas yawns resting his head on his mother's shoulder.

"I need you both to go with Nalia for a bit. I don't want the demon to get either of you."

Amias and Amyas suddenly hold on to her tighter.

"No."

"She can protect you while I fight the demon."

"No."

".... We can go back to the Heart Kingdom after this I promise. We can play and travel if you two want, but please at least give me some hope that you'll stay safe with Nalia."

"Hmph."

"Do you promise to go train with us and go to places like the stories we heard from aunty Ley?" Amias whispers near to tears.
"I will and we can invite the Vermillion's too," Nurren replies. "Just not all the time." Sighing the two let go of their mother to stand on either side of Lunalia who held their hands.
"You better come back or I'll never forgive you," The twins say in sync with Amyas voice cracking and Amias wiping his tears away.

Close eye smiling Nurren pats the pair on the head then nods at Lunalia as she watches them leave the opposite direction.

.......

"You may have been corrupted by a demon, but if I do this .... My body harbors mana ... For that purpose these crystals must go," Nurren sighs clenching her fists as she spoke softly to a certain boy then is suddenly drawn in front of a demon.

Crrr

"Oh kekeke such a strange little creature. To think you truly are human," The creature spoke up placing a hand on her shoulder as if to coerce her. "But to release that years of stored mana. To return the pain they all have lashed out upon you. Would that not be thrilling?"

"Just allow me to ease that burden," The demon whispers snaking an arm around her figure. "With my mana we can become quite the adversary. Release that pain. Show them all your true power." Forcefully he lifts her jaw up to stare at him directly as others stare upon in shock. "Show them how powerful the true heir of Leaches really is."

Crr

She could feel the blood dripping from her shoulder blades as the crystals on her abdomen continue to crack.

"Come now don't fight your emotions. Show us all."

"Nurren!" A voice cuts off the demon.
Dropping to the ground her vision goes dark as she could feel blood drip from the place which now had remnants of her crystals. Her pupils dilating as the sudden mana of hers flourishes much like a thousand suns. Sweat pouring down her face she side glances at the direction of where she heard a voice only to be met with a shadowy ambiguous figure.

"What a fascinating Leach you are. I knew well to spare you~" The familiar voice giggles now morphing into a femininely curved being.

"Don't," The ebony haired female shook in place. "You .... You couldn't find peace .... So why any longer in such a form?"
"We are leaches Nurren. Our souls are bound by heart and soul to latch on. My my~ Your body is far more suitable if only you'd put that power to use," the person teased now squatting in front of Nurren.

She takes a strand of the now pitch black female's orbits. "Show no mercy~ My dear Leach~ Ever so quiet yet loud~ Allow me to release all the anguish~ That pain~" The figure then places her hand on either side of the female. "Let not a drop go to waste~"

"Show them the power of us leaches~" Nurren's body smiles grimly on its own as her skin begins to grey and black mist cloaks over her as if consuming. Her eyes now glossy black and black nails sharpen. Voice eerily alluring and calm. "Come now don't be so modest. Lets see how long you'll all last with me."

She giggles sickly sweet causing goosebumps to crawl up their figures. "This is all my fault," Patri speaks up.
"Oh no we've just been blindfolded for so long. She couldn't possibly have been here without me," Another voice spoke up. "You must be the one she spoke of. The one in her amor's body. I wonder if bonds are broken. Will this hurt?"

Talon like marks slash at the chest area where the human heart should be. Asta and Yuno stare in horror. "Stop!" Patri pleas.
"How is that?" Amias shivers in denial having followed the trace.
"Get out of her body you evil hag!" Amyas cries out running towards her only for Lunalia to pull him back.

In so process she receives a harsh blow to her back then is kicked towards purple demonic mana. "Not afraid to die," the voice darkens. "I'm alive yet dead. Hehehehe."
"Oh what a show," the demon who awoken her laughs in amusement. "Make them stop Doll."

"You dare give me orders," The being snarls at him with a displeased look.
"Disobedient are we?" He chuckles dodging a swipe to his body.
"I have no reason to obey scum like you," her legs suddenly covered in mist boot like armour slowly quickening in speed much to his fascination yet irritation.
"Enough," He ensnares the being in black goo then once more stabs through the areas in which crystals used to reside.

"Lunalia!"