Chapter 35-Whole Puzzle

"Can't believe it's that easy to not get noticed here. Guy even destroyed most of my sleeping places," Myrna tsks as she enters the bedridden house maker room. "Sorry I took so long, but I'm going to need you with me now, Henry." Placing his arms over her shoulders she wraps his legs around the waist. "Nurren's not going to save us so it's up to us now."

Bolting out she focuses mana around the pair as Asta and Yami run forth. Swords in hand they dodge yet another boulder.  "While Yami continues to eliminate the core of such enemy's body the enemy itself continues to regerante due to the excessive amount of mana given to him by the devil. In order to prevent that we need you," Myrna explains in a soft tone as lit lanterns of all shapes and forms around them.

"Zephyren ..... I apologize in advance and thank you for your assistance. Thank you ..... For protecting him even in my absence."  His body being so fragile Zephyren manage to cast a small incantation to guard his figure in a way so that he could endure the very thing Myrna was about to do. Though it would only work once since it was originally a magic tool created for someone without his affinity. Dodging six arms Henry gasps in awe at Myrna's speed as she kicks Dante with her right leg then side kick the demon possessed enemy with her left leg.

Just as she catches her footing Yami hands his katana towards Asta who swiftly wasted no time to send forth the final slash towards Dante. Jumping backwards she does a full backflip careful not to drop Henry. They watch as Dante returns to human form with a slash across his chest where Asta marked him.  "We win!" Asta declares.
"Yippee," Henry slowly lets out causing Myrna to laugh as she lets go of him.

"Man this guy is ugly," Myrna cringes squatting down to pick up Dante's crown only to place it on Henry who close eye smiles up at her. "Just as I thought it looks much prettier on you."
"Good thinking, but you should put him back inside now you free loading brat," Yami yawns feeling his mana drain. Rolling her eyes she runs back to the base hesitant to place Henry back down. 
"How are you feeling? ..... Henry?" The feline shifter questions delicately.

"Lonely ..... I miss ..... You," He states placing a tender touch on the side of her face. "So warm."
"Do you like the new gift?" She smiles placing the bracelet on him. "It's supposed to help you not drain so much of my mana so that way we can both stay together more." The bracelet is a special mana tool that was delicately carved with a claw representing Myrna. "I'll be back in a minute."

Not looking back she ignores his protests quickly pushing Yami out of the way. She sensed the mana of the people behind the attack of her first former amor. Without a second thought kicks the intruder's face as bones imbue themselves into her body. "MYRNA!" Asta shouts.
"Yami ...... Run!" Myrna coughs up with a smile then begins to laugh. "What an excruciating feeling ....."

"You're the Corahveana's therianthropy how detestable," the black and white horned male states averting his eyes annoyed of her he stares at his unconscious brother whom he lifts with bones. "I was concerned about the magic fluctuation and came to check ..... You said all that, yet lost? How pathetic."
"Isn't it? I barely got three kicks in before he lost," Myrna brags causing another to pierce her arm.
"By the way mom would be proud to meet you."

"You talk far to much for a push cushion," He lacks sympathy as he stares over at Asta's arms and sends forth another bone only for Finral  to open  a portal sending the bone away. "A spatial user?" Yami is captured by it.
"You think this is gonna stop us? .... Zenon ..... Your brother was never strong was he?" Myrna laughs ignoring the embedded mana as she tears her body right off the bones."This is nothing!"

She collapses as light flickers around her wounds. "I'm not some weakling you can try to murk off a second failed attempt!" With a messy backflip she makes sure to kick under his chin in said motion.
Hands now on Yami she throws him right off as dust builds up from her sudden action and boost of mana begins to shake the gravel her feet touch. "You may have that weak tree lover, but Yami is off limits!"