Chapter 6-No Rest

"Why haven't you drawn the entire face?" William questions as he looks over at the ebony haired female.
"Everytime I look at the face I see other people's faces. I can never see their true face in my dreams. Even when I look back at my memories I could never see their face. It's quite a pain," Nurren admits with a heavy sigh as she shuts the book.

"Anyways that's why I created those flowers for Dahliana so she could see her amor in a way the rest can't. Not just an accessory nor a means to power up. Zephyren can see her amor only because she sealed it though .... Amora won't allow her to be in the same kingdom as him. Myrna has yet to move on from her amor's demise, while both Amberley and Amore have yet to find their amor which I doubt they'll find anytime soon considering mother won't allow the two to leave."

"Do you plan to help your sisters once you return to the Heart Kingdom?" He questions her.
"Yes but right now I can't,"Nurren says causing him to chuckle lightly as he averts her gaze.
"Could it be that you should rest more? You were after all barely healed and have yet to replenish the mana you used up," He states.

"I have plenty of mana stored away Vangeance I just don't use it against people unless I really want to plus I'd rather never have to use it considering I could lose control of it if I use it all at once," She admits to him then lays back on her bed with her back against it. "Sometimes I just want to break the crystals but then I remember their purpose." With a sad look at the ceiling she lets out a heavy sigh then shuts her eyes. "Will you ever take that mask off?"
"I will if you tell me what you see when you look at me," He replies.

"Maybe another time then," She yawns.
"You really are talkative today," He laughs shaking his head ever so slightly.
"Could be because you're who I feel comfortable with besides my sisters and a few others," She says between yawns.
"I'll leave you to rest then," he nods over at her then just as he's about to leave she calls out to him.

"Do you wanna know why I can see their faces?" She suddenly speaks up. "It's because the faces are of people tied to him ........ Or it could just be the phrase not to judge a person by their looks," She admits accompanied by a sad smile she curls up in a ball. "Please take care of yourself ..... I don't want to lose you again."

.................................................

"Hello Jules," Nurren greets Julius who sweatdrops.
"Nurren I'm glad you're doing well but please you must not call me that around others," Julius sighs as she continues on.
"Why not? Amora and Dolly call you that besides I think it's a really cute nickname," Nurren hums to herself.

"Why do you speak to him so friendly?" Mimosa questions.
"How are you on such friendly terms with him?" questions Noelle.
"He used to train me," Nurren states then looks far out at the sky. "I've missed the view from here."
"It is nice," Julius smiles as the others are flabbergasted to hear the sudden news.

After awhile of speaking Julius allows the group to head to the decoration ceremony only for Julius to send Nurren on a brief mission. As quickly as possible she gathers a scroll then opens a portal near the wizard king who holds it out a hand for her. Handed the scroll he pulls his hand out to reveal it to the rest of the knights. After a quick clean up from the task Nurren makes a late entrance.

Not moments before she arrived Noelle was drench to whom her brother purposely spilled on her all while the Silva siblings insult Asta for being a peasant. Just as Nozel and Fuegoleon intervene a dark aura surrounds itself over Nurren as she processes everything suppressing her anger she collapses to the ground clutching her head.

I guess I'm not getting better after all Nurren thought to herself as a dark mist like shadow forms over her.
"Nurren?" Noelle questions backing away.
"Snap out of it," Charlotte says as she taps Nurren lightly over the head then squats down to her height. "You are getting better. You aren't there anymore."

Nurren nods as the mist slowly vanishes Sol helps her up then smiles at her. Nurren with her blank look then looks over at Nozel who look to be ready to fight Fuegoleon.

"Nozel do you allow your siblings to embarrass your beloved sister? Have they not taken classes on etiquette or do they simply act that cruel towards her and others that aren't of nobility?" Nurren calmly spoke as she held in her rage.
"I agree that they disgrace the Silva name but you've no right to speak in your state. You the eldest of six in the Corahveana household are simply weak for suppressing so much of your mana. Tell me what does that woman think of you?" Nozel counteracts.

"Never bring that witch up that has nothing to do with how ill your siblings are for treating her such a way. Noelle is a spitting image of her mother and yet you treat her such a way just because of mana. Unlike the rest of you she's putting an effort to grow stronger while a majority of you are nothing but lazy fools for believing that the mana you have now is enough. Your mana is useless if you don't train harder you won't grow stronger furthermore how is anyone supposed to protect the Kingdom if they refuse to grow?" Nurren questions as her eyes darken and a mist like shadow casts over her. The mana around her slowly growing.

"You forget your place Silva. Would you really like to be taken down by the Leech of Corahveana household?"

"Calm yourself Nurren," Charlotte intervenes as Fuegoleon places a hand on her shoulder. Looking up at him Nurren sighs and looks away as she takes the dish he held in his free hand.
"My apologies I just don't like to see people treat others such a way especially not a relative," Nurren spoke softly this time the mana returning within the crystals in her body. "Noelle if they ever give you a hard time let me know. I'll put them in their place."

With that being said Nurren thanks Fuegoleon for the meal then brushes his other hand off her shoulder. "You're still a good person Fire lion, but please refrain from touching me I could accidentally take your mana away."