Chapter 20-Absent

(⬆⬆⬆⬆How Amias will semi look in his mid teens-adulthood⬆⬆⬆⬆)

Nurren POV

"Then those were ..... Your sons?"
"Yes."
"Did you have them with Fuegoleon?"
"No."
"Who did you bare children with?"
"No one I made them in a lab."

Releasing his firm grip off of me I rub my bruised wrist. "How did yo-"
"With a hair strand of yours and my own. Took you longer than I thought to see them ..... Anyways I have to go," I cut him off ready to walk back out only for him to push me against a wall with his gloved hands on either side of my face.

Where the hell is everybody when you need them?

"Am I ..... Am I repulsive to you?" He questions me sounding hurt. "They're our creation granted you didn't actually bare them with me, but a mix of our DNA nonetheless. Why didn't you tell me about this ... About them?"
"..... You know since our first fight I've noticed something odd about your mana. Why don't you tell me why it hurts? You care to explain why Lunalia can't seem to hurt you even when you nearly killed us," I say back pushing him away from me.

3rd POV

"So then Lunalia is with you as I am with William," The voice spoke revealing his face long white locks fall as his yellow eyes meet orange ones with his mask in his left hand.
"This human is very smart ... Her body may be incapable of reproducing, but her knowledge through travels have helped her bring life into the world," Lunalia calmly spoke inching a step closer to the door near her.

"So then that is why she created them? She co-"

Her eyes flicker back to their original purple color then goes back to orange. "Careful Nurren's mana affinity will drain you since she can not control herself," Lunalia warns the male who merely reached a hand out towards her. "Even if she had crystals to help they can only do so much. She's scared of you and him both."

"Why?"

"Take a guess. You've wounded her comrades nearly killed us even if you recognized us a moment from death," Lunalia began to list off. "You are the reason she keeps her distance from her amor. Besides suppressing mana a Corahveana in general can not harm their amor physically whatsoever."

"Then ....."

Pulling her into a warm embrace they stand still in each others arms. He drops his grip on her as he feels the mana being sapped out of himself. The ebony haired female takes this chance to push his body away with her hands out resisting to close off the warmth between the two they both so desperately wanted. "Your mana will be drain please don't do that again," Lunalia avoids his gaze. "This body is still hers. I can't control the mana it takes nor use her mana ability .... I-I can't do this .... S-sh-she needs her body to he-"

"Are you ..... Are you both truly frightened? To worry about this?" He questions. Turning her back on him she reaches for the doorknob only for the male to grab that hand. "I do not care about this mana being drained I've plenty of it." Twirled around he places a light kiss on her hand then lets go to place his mask back on. "I am truly sorry for what will occur next, but we're done waiting for you both. Lunalia. Nurren."

"Wh-"

~Several Days Later~

"Any new report on Nurren's whereabouts?" Myrna questions pacing back and forth normally the least serious of the sisters and asleep now restless as ever since Nurren the eldest and shortest went missing.
"None," Dahliana shakes her head.
"What about Ley?" Myrna raised a brow to her. "Has she woken up yet?"
"No and Amore still refuses to leave the Royal Capital's hospital until Ley wakes up," Dahliana sighs.