ʚ one ɞ

Everything that happens in this book is totally just the imagination of the author, has no other meaning <3

Grammar errors will be fixed :)

~

"Where are you?"

"Why are you leaving me?"

"Please come back."

"Don't do this!"

~

"We just want to do a good thing for you sweetheart, please take care of yourself, please don't be sick like this anymore, I love you." Her mother's eyes tore up as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"I love you, sweetheart." Her dad hugged her tightly.

"I love you too mom, dad." She smiled and gently rubbed her mom's back.

Choi Aera, is a sweet, beautiful, and kind girl who needs to be hospitalized again because her new healthy heart is having a little difficulty working properly, it's not that serious but her parents told her to stay at the hospital so doctors can take care of her because sometimes her could feel like suffocated since she's just got surgery months ago. She's not complaining about being hospitalized again because she knows her parents just wanted her to become healthy again. She wants to be healthy too.

She was laying down on her bed since nothing to do and her parents is not here anymore. She felt bored so she walked towards the door and walked out. She came down and walked around the hospital cafeteria.

"Nothing much change." She said to herself.

"Aera? What are you doing here sweetheart?" her doctor shocked to see her here again.

"Hi doctor, nice to see you again, I miss you." She said not answering her doctor's question.

"I miss you too but what are you doing here? Don't tell me-" She stops.

"No! it's not like the heart doesn't work very well now, it's just sometimes I felt like suffocated, I can't breathe properly and this heart hurts I think." She explains to her.

"Oh my god! I thought it was something serious, thank god you came here, I can take care of you." Her doctor patted her back.

"Okay Aera, I will see you again cause I have to go now." She smiled and waved at her.

"Bye doctor." She waved back and walked towards the door.

She looked around and saw a man sitting on the bench surrounded by beautiful flowers planted in the back of the hospital building.
He looks so down. He slowly turns his gaze to her.

"I should just be minding my own business." She was shocked that the guy looked at her and walks in back into the building with guilty in her heart. She stopped walking.

"But-"

"What if he needs someone to talk to?"

"What is he want someone to comfort him?"

So many thoughts in her mind that said she should go back and talk to him.

"I should go back." She turns and walked back to the door. But sadly the guy is not there anymore.

"Where is he?" She looks around but there is nothing to find.

"What if something happened?"

"No! no!" She shook her head to clear her negative thoughts.

"He will be okay." She said comforting herself, holding her chest and inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"I hope he's okay."

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈