ʚ thirty one ɞ

"I will do anything to make her fall in love with me back Jake."

"I'm afraid if It was too late for me to tell the truth about my feelings for her so I'm telling everyone now."

"I love her... and it's been 6 years now." He said bowing and looking at her.

"You doesn't have anything to say to him?" He asked.

"Hi Jake, I love you," Her word hurts Heeseung a little bit.

"I hope you're doing fine with yeseo and now I think I will let you go," She smiled and her tears dropped.

"I will never forget you, Jake." She sobbed and Heeseung hugged her.

After she calmed down herself, she told him about yeseo and so all.

"Thank you yeseo for saving my girlfriend." He said and bowed.

"What?" She looked at him. He just smiled.

"Let's go." Heeseung held her hand tightly. They come back to their house. Aera takes a shower and lay down on her bed looking at the ceiling.

Her phone rang and Heeseung's name on it.

"Hi, are you sleeping already?" He asked.

"No, but I was about to" She replied.

"Oh okay, I love you, goodnight." He said and hung up.

"Uh-" Aera shuttered. Her heart beating so fast. She blushed, her face warm up. She put her phone down and wrapped the blanket on her body and closed her eyes.

~

Time has passed, It's been a month since she was discharged and four months since Jake passed away and Heeseung still calls her "girlfriend" and told people that they are a couple, Heeseung even held her hand every day, and everywhere. Aera just plays along with it. It's Sunday so they don't have to go to school.

"Good morning." He said and walked towards Aera.

"Good morning baby," Aera said and walked towards his car. She opened the door but Heeseung closed it.

"What?! did I hear you right?" He asked while Aera back facing him.

"Let's go and talk somewhere else Heeseung." She said and Heeseung walked towards the other side and come in. He drove away and stopped in front of a river. There's a bench there. Aera walked out of the car and sat down on the bench.

The bench, remind me of Jake.

"Should we date? Heeseung question her.

"Or are you just playing with my heart-" Aera interrupted Heeseung by giving him a quick peck on his lips and looking at the river again.

"I-" Heeseung shuttered.

"Yah Choi Aera, that's is my first kissed, no it's not a kissed, it was just a peck."

"I will kiss you for real." He said and turned Aera's head to face him. He leaned in and their lips met. Aera closed her eyes and put her hand on his shoulder. They pulled away and looked at each other's eyes. They're shining more brightly than usual.

"I love you."

"Choi Aera."

"I love you."

"Lee Heeseung."

Finally, someone loving me like Jake loves yeseo. And finally, I heard my name for the first time after someone saying "I love you".

The End.
Thank you so much for reading this book, I'm sorry if there are so many errors.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈