ʚ eighteen ɞ

"I can't get out of my room!" She said.

"Why?" He replied.

"They said I can't walk around anymore."

"It's okay, I'm here now noona, we can go out." He breaks the hug and looked at her sister's face. She wipes all her tears.

"Don't cry noona, you're getting uglier." He caressed her face.

"What?" She said sniffed.

"Nothing!" He smiled.

"Let's go! before it's night." He said standing up holding her sister's hand. She nodded.

They came to the bench but no one is there. They don't know where to find him anymore so they just wait in the cafeteria, just in case Jake will come down and go to the bench.

"Maybe, he doesn't want to be my friend anymore more Minho." She said. Her tears formed in her eyes.

"No noona, just wait! he will come." He cheers her up.

"You don't even know when." She mumbled.

They came back into her room with a sad faces.

"He's not coming."

"I'm never gonna see him again."

"Why does everyone suddenly want to break my friendship with Jake?" She said tears falling on her cheeks.

"Oh my god noona, don't cry. I'm not! I'm sure mom and dad and Jiwoo noona are not too! They love you just like me so we want the best for you." He said holding her face.

"Don't cry okay?" He wiped the tears.

"Noona should take a rest. Go to sleep now, I will accompany you tonight. I will leave after you are asleep." He said patting her head.

"You're acting like you're my boyfriend Minho." She chuckled.

"By the way thank you for hearing noona's problem today." She smiled.

"Anytime noona." He said.

Aera hugged him.

"Thank you, my little brother."

"You're welcome noona." He hugged her back.

"Now go to sleep." Minho said and she breaks the hug and goes to her bed. Wrapping the blanket around her.

"Take care." She said before closing her eyes. She fell asleep and Minho walked out of her room. He stopped in front of her room.

"Who's this man? Jake? His name is so familiar, I think I heard it somewhere." He tried to remember where and when he heard his name.

He kept walking and pushed the elevator button.

"Jake?" He tried to recall his memory about his name. The elevator door opened and he came in.

"I can't really remember." He said still thinking hard about the familiarity named.

"Never mind." The elevator door opened and he walked out from it. Before he goes to the main door he came by the cafeteria, looking for Jake, he know his face since he saw the picture of Jake her noona had drawn.

"Why is he not coming here today?"

"Is he upset with noona?"

"He can just come by to her room then."

"Noona must really like him, she never cried in front of me."

"Met her Jake."

He thought.

His phone rang.

Messages

(Taxi)

"I'm in front of the hospital now."

"Yeah, right." He ran towards the main door.

"I'm sorry sir." He said as he came into the taxi.

"It's okay young man." He smiled and drove away.

Little did he know, Jake was watching him from the bench while he was looking for him.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈