ʚ nine ɞ

"Aera! we're here!." Jiwoo said twisting the doorknob and started walking inside Aera's room but she was nowhere to be found. Jiwoo can't see her best friend on her bed. She goes to the toilet.

"She's not in the toilet," Jiwoo said to Aera's mother.

"Uh? Where did she go?" Jiwoo looked at Aera's mother.

"Wait here." Aera's mother walked out and goes to the counter to ask the nurses where her daughter was, before the nurses could talk, Jiwoo interrupted her.

"Auntie! I think I know where she was. Let's go." She rushed towards the elevator with Aera's mother.

"Where is she?" Aera's mother asked.

"She's must be at that bench." She said.

"That bench? Where?" Aera's mother was confused not knowing what Jiwoo said.

"The bench on the back of this building that surrounded by beautiful flowers." She said.

"How did you know?" Aera mother's asked.

"I saw her the other day when I goes to visit her. The nurses told me they saw her sitting there." She explained.

The elevator door opened and surprisingly Aera was the one who waiting for the elevator door to open while sipping on her vanilla latte.

"Uh! Mom? Jiwoo? What are you guys doing down here? You guys forgot something in the car? Wants to buy some drinks? or?" She said and continued sipping on her drink.

"Uh nothing, you? where did you go? we are all worried about you sweetheart." Her mom said. Aera only looked at her vanilla latte.

"This, I came down to bought this drink." She said.

"Now came in, let's talk about this later okay?" Jiwoo said. Aera came in.

"Where is Minho? dad?" Aera asked.

"They're waiting for you in your room." Her mom replied. Aera hummed as a response. The elevator door opened and they walked towards Aera's room.

"Noona! where are you? I miss you." Minho walked towards her and hugged her sister. Aera hugged him back.

"I miss you too kid." She patted her back.

"I'm not a kid anymore, okay." He breaks the hug. Aera giggles.

"Where are you?" Her dad asked.

"I'm at the cafeteria buying something to drink dad." She smiled at him.

"Sweetheart actually we're not going to be here for a long time because mom and dad have some work to do. Is that okay?" Her mom said.

"Oh it's okay mom, at least you all came." She said smiling sweetly at her family.

"Me too Aera, I have to do my school assignment." Jiwoo pouts. Aera giggles.

"It's okay ma best friend." She wrapped her hand around Jiwoo's shoulder.

"Thank you for visiting me today, I missed you all so much and always miss." Aera waved and chuckled looking at her family walking away from her room.

"I'm going to meet Jake." She walked towards the elevator after her family was finally in the elevator.

"Wait! I forgot my book." She came inside her room again snatching her book on the table.

"Wait for me, Jake." She said.

She arrived at the door and looked at the bench Jake always sits on.

"There you go." She smiled.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈