ʚ twenty five ɞ

She walked towards the elevator and pushed the button. She goes down and walked towards the cafeteria. Peeking at the bench Jake always sat. She sees someone she shouldn't see. It was Jake standing and looking at her.

"Jake?" She ran towards the bench.

"Hi." He said making Aera shocked.

She leans in and hugged Jake.

"Oh my god, I miss you, Jake." She said while hugging him.

"I can hug you now, wow, your body is so warm Jake." She said crying while Jake patted her back.

"I miss you too." He said making Aera sob but still holding Jake's closed.

"If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up Jake, please." She closed her eyes.

"Aera ya." Jake said while holding her shoulders. Aera's eyes widened.

"This is the first time Jake called my name. Oh god, He listen to everything I said at the grave the other day. I can't believe this. I'm so happy." Aera thought while hugging Jake tightly.

"Listen! I want you to live your life Aera, God has given you another life with yeseo heart so used this chance to live a happy life with your family and friends maybe one day with someone special." He said breaking the hugging holding Aera's shoulders and she shed tears.

"I want you to love someone who will love you like I love yeseo and like yeseo love me Aera. I'm so happy now, I came to my home Aera. I met yeseo now. She said thank you for accompanying me while no one saw me and left me alone, for being by my side when I was at my lowest. I don't want you to waste your second chance like this, hoping for someone who's gone to love you, don't Aera, don't do this. You're so beautiful outside and inside, I know anyone could fall in love with you in any second Aera, so go find your love, find someone who is worth your time. Choose people who choose you." He said and hugged Aera again.

"You just called my name." She said while her face buried in his chest.

"Thank you, Jake, I promise you, I will find someone else but don't think that I will stop loving you." She said and hugged him back.

"It's okay," He patted Aera's head.

"And congratulations on your discharge tomorrow. Don't worry, I will never forget you Aera but I'm sorry I can't say the 8 letters to you." He said and smiled. Aera nodded while her head still buried in his chest making Jake's shirt wet from her tears.

"Bye." He said

"Bye for forever Jake," Aera said and slowly opened her eyes. She saw the stars stickers on her ceiling while the corner of her eyes is full of tears and her pillow was wet from her tears.

"It's okay. Finally, you called my name Jake." She said smiling, her tears falling.

"I love you, Jake."

"I will make sure to learn to let go of what wasn't even mine in the first place." She stands up wiped her tears off of her face and walked towards the bathroom and take a shower.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈