ʚ twenty four ɞ

"But it's okay, I know who I am." She smiled. She looked beside him. It was a yeseo picture on the grave.

"You! you're so lucky to have him as your boyfriend but why did you leave him too early yeseo? he needs you! he wanted to spend more time with you, he never stopped talking about you, he never stopped loving you yeseo. Even on his last time, he told me to tell his mother to put him beside you, to keep you close yeseo. I'm sorry I can't do anything for both of you, both of you deserve happiness. I know you both met now. Holding each other hands. Because of how much Jake and you have been suffered for being apart like that. But now I'm so happy, Jake must be happy seeing you again." She smiled while her tears drop.

"But why? why is that must be you, yeseo? why are you giving your heart to me? This is why Jake is always in my dreams telling me about this?! all the I love you because of your heart?? but he never told me in front of my face, because of me, Jake lost you yeseo, I'm the reason why Jake is left alone in that hospital. I'm sorry, I can't do anything." She cried.

"This is why your heart aches so bad knowing Jake's gone. This is why Jake's calling me by your name, he never saw me as Choi Aera, he saw me as yeseo because of your heart, wanna know a piece of great news? it's still beating for him yeseo. You must like Jake's smiles very much, every time he smiled at me, your heart beats so fast yeseo. Thank you for everything." She bowed and take out a piece of paper from her pocket. It's her promise to Jake to put the drawings on their grave.

"Jake, I will give you the first picture I draw that I never told you." She put the pictures in the frames and put them down on their grave.

"I gave you an extra Jake, I draw you together and yeseo. You guys looked so happy sitting on the bench." She sobbed.

"Now I will leave happily Jake as you said. I will take care of yeseo heart now but don't worry it will never stop beating for you, Jake. I promise you." She added.

"Thank you for the short-time happy moments of us together." Minho comes beside her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Thank you Jake hyung."

"Thank you yeseo noona." He said and bowed.

"We will see you again Jake, yeseo." She smiled. Minho and her walked away from there and goes into the car.

"You're strong noona." He said rubbing her back.

"Jake hyung will be so proud of you." He added. She just smiled while her tears fell.

Tomorrow is the day Aera's will leave the hospital room. She is perfectly fine now, yeseo heart is in a good condition without the sharp pain anymore. So the doctor told Aera can go home now. Aera spend her last time in her room just looking at the ceiling.

"I will just gonna go to see the bench for the last time." She said waking up from her bed.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈