ʚ three ɞ

The sunlight that enters her room makes her awake from her deep sleep. She woke up and stood up in front of the window. Since she can see people from her window view. Looking at the people who are busy with their working life and the students who are busy with their studies. While she, standing in front of the window in her hospital room.

"The road is still wet from last night's rain."

"It's good to see the bright sun today." She mumbled.

She takes a shower and eats her healthy breakfast while sitting down on the chair in the corner of the room. She heard a knock. The doorknob twisted and her little brother came in with her parents.

"Hello noona! good morning! I'm sorry I can't send you here yesterday with mom and dad. And I miss you so much." He greeted her sister and sat down on her bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine Minho." She said smiling.

"It's so boring at the house now, there is no you to picking up fights for." He pouts. Aera giggles.

"We miss you so much Aera." Her mother hugged her.

"I miss you too mom." She tried to hide her broken heart and hugged her back.

There's a knock on the door.

"Hello, Choi's family." Aera doctor came in and smiled sweetly at her family.

"Hello, doctor." Aera greeted her.

"How are you feeling? Anything uncomfortable? unwanted feelings?" She asked while holding a thin book for her notes.

"Nothing." Aera shook her head. Her doctor writes something down and excuses herself.

"Okay then have a great time Choi's family." She walks out of the room.

She have a great time together with her family today. She wants to spend more time together but sadly they have to go, leaving her alone again.

"Sweetheart we have to go now, we'll see you tomorrow." Her mother said hugging her tightly.

"See you tomorrow noona." Minho smiled.

"You're a strong sweetheart." Her father patted her head. Aera smiled.

"You guys too." She waved at them.

She walked towards the door and looked at her family.

"I already miss you all so much." Her eyes started to form but she closed them hard.

She came in and sat down on her bed.

"The guy!" She suddenly remembers about him. She walked out of her room and goes to the cafeteria.

"He's not here." She walked towards the back door. Gladly she saw that guy sitting down at the same bench from yesterday.

"Yes, found you." She said. She walked towards and sat down beside him. He turns to see her.

"Um, hi! are you okay?" The guy looks at her shocked.

"You- you-" He stuttered.

"I'm Aera, Choi Aera." She leans her hand.

He was stunned for a while.

"Hello?" You looked at his eyes. He started to talk

"I'm- I'm Sim Jake." He said still looking at her with a shocked facial. She took her hand in the back. A little embarrassed by her action.

"It's okay Aera, you're just being a good person to other people, you just wanted to help." She thoughts.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈