ʚ twenty ɞ

"Minho just tell me who is her." She asked. He didn't answer and kept looking at her picture.

"I'm still not sure noona, I will tell you when I remember about her."

"But now let's just forget about it." He said looking at Aera.

"Weird." Aera just nodded.

"Bye noona, I will meet you on monday." He hugged her and walked out of her room. Aera walked towards the door and looked at Minho. He goes into the elevator and goes down.

Aera walked towards the elevator and pushed the button.

"I will meet Jake for a minute. I miss him." She said waiting for the elevator to open. The elevator door opened and she walked inside and goes down. She arrived in front of the door where she can see Jake sitting while looking at her. She smiled.

She came towards him.

"Hi, Jake!" She said.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?" She asked looking at his eyes, it's different again today, It looks like he was crying, his eyes looked really sad, his eyes speak up that he needs help.

"I'm-" He shuttered.

"I'm just okay." He smiled weakly.

"I have one last request, can you do it for me?" Jake said.

"Last request? What do mean by last request Jake? You can request me anything anytime. Don't say this is the last time, please. I still wanna see you-" She stopped.

"Ahh!! I know it. You're going to come back your home from now? You're healthy now?? Oh my god!! I'm glad Jake. But it's still sad that I can't see you every day anymore. But yeah, anything for you Jake." She said happily to Jake.

"Thank you." He replied shortly.

"And yeah I'm going home." He smiled still with the sad look in his eyes.

"Wow!! That's great Jake, I'm so happy for you."

"But it was kinda sad to Jake, like I said, I can't meet you every day anymore." Aera pouts.

"But you can see me every day." He said making Aera smile.

"Really? you will come here?" She asked.

"No, but you will come to see me." He said.

"Oh yeah, what is it? your last- um I mean your request." She asked smiling.

"Can you please tell my mother, to put my ashes next to yeseo?" He said while smiling at Aera. A smile suddenly fades away from Aera's face.

"and keep your promise to me?"

"Wait! no! no! what are you talking about? I don't understand." She shook her head.

"to put the drawings too? please?" He begged. He shed tears without minding what Aera just said.

"I don't understand, please!"

"Oh my god, why are you crying Jake." She tried to hold him.

"Jake? why can't I hold you?"

"Jake!?"

"JAKEEE!!" She shouted.

"Why can't I touch you, Jake?!!" She said crying.

"Why? What? What happening?? Jake!! Help me!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it. I can't help you. I can't. I'm sorry." He said.

"I love you."

"Kang Yeseo." He said and fade away.

"JAKE?!!!!" She cried out looking for Jake.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈