ʚ four ɞ

"You looked really down yesterday, I hope you're doing well now!" She said looking at the beautiful flowers surrounded.

"I'm fine."

"I just missed yeseo." He added.

Aera was down looking at him.

"Yeseo? girlfriend? sister? Did I hear this name somewhere? or did I know her?" She thought. Her name was kinda familiar.

Maybe his yeseo is not coming today, Aera bet his yeseo miss him too.

"I miss my family too." She thought.

"It's okay, Jake. Everything is going to be fine. You are going to be okay." She said to make Jake feel better.

"I hope so but-" He said looking at his feet.

"Aera? Aera?!" She tilted her head and looked at the person who was shouting her name.

"Jiwoo? Oh my god, best friend!" She said excitedly.

"Jake ah I'm going to meet my friend first, let's meet again, here, okay?" He didn't say anything and just watched her walk away from him heading to meet her best friend.

She waved at her friend and hugged her.

"I miss you Aera. It feels like a year I didn't see you." She said pouting.

"Ah, I miss you too so much Jiwoo ah. Let's go to my room." She pushed her lightly. Aera took a glare at him. He was still looking at her. She smiled and walked away with her friend.

"Aera wait." Jiwoo held her hand before she pushed the elevator button.

"Yeah?" Aera turns to face her.

"Are you okay? Like really okay?" She asked.

"I don't think I'm okay but after you came, I am really really okay now." Aera giggles.

"I'm fine Jiwoo, nothing to worry okay?" She said holding Jiwoo's hand and pushing the elevator button. Jiwoo nodded and looked at her back.

"Let's go." The elevator opens. Aera pulled her hand and entered the elevator.

"This is my room now." Aera came in while holding her best friend's hand.

"It's nothing much change from my last room." She pouts.

"I hope I will never be in this room again." She added.

"Me too, I hope I will never visit you here again. This is the last time okay Aera, please be healthy again." She hugged her.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you?" She came in.

"What the doctor said?" She added.

"Nothing mom, dad, everything is fine." She smiled brightly.

It's almost nighttime, her best friend and family have to come home. They already spent the day with her today. Sadly tomorrow they can't come because it's Monday, Jiwoo and Minho have school and mom and dad have to work.

"Jiwoo how about we take you home." Aera's mother asked her.

"Thank you, mom," Aera said smiling.

"Thank you, auntie," Jiwoo said.

"Bye!" Aera stands at the door looking at them slowly lost from her sight.

"I hate this feeling." She said while her tears formed in her eyes.

She walked in back to her room before she lay her head on the pillow she remember something.

"Sim Jake." She sat down and rushed out to meet him.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈