ʚ eleven ɞ

"I told you."

"Let's be happy while I'm here."

"I love you."

"AISH!" Aera shouted opening her eyes.

"What kind of dream is this?? Who are you? Show yourself to me." She said.

"What happened Aera, the sting came again?" The door suddenly opened revealed her doctor who was rushing towards her.

"Uh-? no, it was just a bad dream." She breathing heavily.

"Oh my god! you scared me Aera, I thought something bad happened, don't do that again." She patted her head.

"I'm sorry," Aera said.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Her doctor walked towards the door and walked away.

"These days I've been having weird dreams." She sighed.

"Yeay, I'm so excited to meet Jake." She smiled and quickly take a shower.

"Oh- I forgot to write my happy day yesterday." She giggles. She took her book and started to write down.

Yesterday - Saturday, 17/3/22
Yesterday I and Jake were having a fun time, I have drawn him. He told me he's a better drawer so I want to challenge him to draw me today. And I can't believe that we're friends now. Jake was a really good guy. I envy yeseo so much because she has someone like Jake in her life. I wish I had too hehe.

She closed her book and carry it with her. She walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob. Her family can't come today so since they're too busy she's going to spend another day with Jake.

"Hello, Jake." She smiled and sat down beside Jake.

"Hello." He smiled.

"You said-"

"Can I ask you something?" Jake interrupted her.

"Yeah?!" She nodded.

"What room are you staying in?" He asked.

"Room 115, level 2." She said holding her book.

"Oh okay." He nodded. Then there again, the awkward silence between her and him.

"Can't you draw yeseo?" He suddenly asked you.

"Yeah! of course." She smiled.

"You really love her. I envy her so much Jake. There is will be no one treating me like yo treat yeseo." She thought.

"Here." Jake gives a little piece of paper. It was a yeseo picture.

"She is beautiful." She said shocked looking at her face.

"Yeah! I know." Jake looked at Aera.

"She's my girlfriend that's why," Jake said still staring at Aera.

"girlfriend?"

"Sure she's his girlfriend." She thought.

Aera smiled weakly and take the picture from Jake's hand.

"I will draw her in my room." I forgot to bring my pencil with me.

"It's okay, you can show it tomorrow." Jake smiled.

"Um Jake, I have to go back to my room then. My family will come to see me so-" She stopped. Her heart was hurt.

"Bye." She stands up and walked towards the door. She pushed the elevator button. The elevator door opened and she came in. As she came in, she sheds tears.

"Why! why are you crying Aera? You know it from the first time you saw Jake's right? Then why? why did this heart hurt so bad hearing him talking about his girlfriend?" She held her chest.

"I can never be her."

"Right?" She said and cried even more.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈