ʚ seventeen ɞ

"I don't-, yeah!" He looked down at his feet.

"It's okay Jake, I was badly sick months ago but look at me now! I'm getting better. You should too." She smiled.

"Yeah." He said weakly.

"Aera? What are you doing here?" Her doctor pulled her hand.

"Let's go, It's not good for you to sit down here." She said and dragged Aera with her.

"Let's go to your room." She added.

"What no!! I'm with my friend! Let me go!!!" She said pulling her hand from her doctor. But the doctor gripped tighter.

"Ah!" She looked at Jake.

"You know where to find me!" She mouthed him. She followed her doctor into the elevator.

"Don't go there again." She said coldly.

"But why doctor? I'm with-"

"Okay, Aera but from now on, don't! just don't." She said making Aera sad. She stayed silent.

She came into her room and sat down on her bed.

"Why is she really mad?" She asked herself.

"I'm not doing something bad!" She added.

"I miss Jake now! Ughhh!!" She sighed.

"Beautiful," She said while laying down on her bed looking at the star's stickers.

"I hope you came here, Jake! I'm sorry I left you like that." She mumbled.

It's been a while since Aera met Jake, Her doctor now came every day and told her to not walk around so she was just in her room for the rest of the day.

"Oh my god! I miss you, Jake! Can't you just come here since I can't come to you?" She said sighed looking at Jake's picture she had drawn. She opened another page, where she had drawn yeseo.

"I hope you're doing fine." She said smiling gently caressing the yeseo picture.

"Jake is missing you like crazy! every single time yeseo, I envy you, you're so lucky." She wiped her tears.

"I wish I can be someone to make Jake happy again. But-"

"You're still in his heart until now!"

"I don't know how can, no! I don't know why I fell in love with him even I know you from the start yeseo. He's talking about you from the start we're talking. I'm so stupid. But I will make you he live his life with happiness yeseo. He will get better soon. Trust me." She sobbed.

"I can't do this, I'm in love with Jake even I know he's never going to love me back." She closed her book and bawled her eyes out.

She heard a knock on her door but she kept crying, don't care who was it, she's just wanted to feel better again by crying herself.

"Noona I-" Minho looked at her and she looked at him.

"What happened? Did you feel sick? Do you want me to call a doctor?" He ran towards her sister and held her hand.

"No!" She shook her head.

"Then why are you crying?" He hugged his sister.

"I miss- I miss him Minho ah." She hugged him back.

"Alright alright, let's just meet him then." He patted her back gently.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈