ʚ twenty seven ɞ

It's been a week since Aera got discharged from the hospital. She will go to school with her best friend Jiwoo like usual start tomorrow so since she doesn't have anything to do she opened her book and looked at his picture that she had drawn.

"I'm going to school tomorrow." She smiled then opened an empty sheet.

Sunday, 14/7/22
Sim Jake, the guy that I saw sitting on the bench with his sad face thinking about his girlfriend Kang Yeseo in the hospital. That was the first time I saw him, I mean, It's not like I saw the real him, talked to the real him, It's was just his soul who is looking for his girlfriend's heart and apparently, he found it. No! the heart was looking for him first, the heart found him first before he could find it. The heart knows that he is the one. Until now the heart is still beating for him, no matter what because this heart belonged to him from the first time. I was just his friend, I didn't realize that I fell in love with him, it was just like a flash, I saw him smiled then boom, falling in love. He gave the sweetest smile I had ever seen. He was just too perfect. His white bright pale skin, his heart-shaped pink soft lips, his shining brown eyes made me fall in love deeper every time I met him. But I never felt his touch, his hair, his hands, his body, If I have a chance I wanna hugged him so bad until he suffocated. I wanna strokes his hair and tell him everything is gonna be fine, I wanna hold his hands every second. And his lips, I wanna kiss it so bad. But I know all that will never be happened because looks how much he is in love with Yeseo? He's madly in love. But I hope god give will give me another chance and I hope I will find you in another world, another body, another time, another life. He was never mine but losing him broke me into pieces. Thank you for everything."

"What a plot twist he was."

"I fell in love with his soul before I could touch his skin."

"I still love you."

"Sim Jake."

She stopped writing and put her pen down. Her book was stained from her tears drop.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"I should love you from the first place but what can I do? this heart was really made for loving you." She put all the stuff on her table beside the bed and closed her eyes. She stopped herself from crying, she doesn't want to be in the hospital again. She exhales and inhales. She smiled.

"I miss school." She said out of nowhere.

"Okay, Tomorrow I'm going to school, It's already late now, let's get some sleep so I can focus on tomorrow's lessons." She said laying on her bed and wrapping a blanket around her body.

"Good night everyone." She said and turn off her lamp.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈