ʚ six ɞ

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." She said feeling a sharp pain in her heart.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't ask you anything." She stands up.

"I should go now." She walked away from him. Her heart felt hurts, it felt heavy she can't breathe probably, she felt suffocated.
Before she could go inside the building, she passed out.

"Oh my god! Doctor, nurse! Help! someone passed out." The doctor rushed to help Aera and bought her to her room.

She opened her eyes. Her mother holding her hand tightly.

"Are you feeling okay now sweetheart?" Her doctor asked sweetly.

"Yeah, I am okay, doctor." She said weakly and smiled trying to hide that she was not okay from hearing bad things that happened to Jake.

"What are you doing there sweetheart?" Her mother said worriedly.

"I went there to meet- someone, a friend." She said weakly remembered Jake's story. She closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, your life is crueler than mine, you really lost someone you love the most. It's not fair, right?" She thought.

"Aera? Sweetheart? Are you really okay?" Her mother said. She opened her eyes.

"I'm fine mom." She nodded and give her mother a sweet smile.

"Ack!" She said holding her chest.

"Doctor! She's in pain." Her mother rushed towards the door and called for her doctor.
Her doctor came in.

"Aera? looked at me." She looked at her.

"I'm okay now, I'm sorry." She said breathing heavily.

"No! you're not okay Aera." She held your hand.

"Yeah I'm not okay, even I get a new healthy heart but it still hurts, why??? This is so unfair!" Aera cried still holding her chest.

"You're gonna be fine sweetheart." Her mother said crying with her.

"It must be always that words." She thought.

After the doctor treat her and told her to take her medicine, she felt a lot better. Her mother wanted to stay but she said her fine now plus she had her doctor to take care of her whenever she felt hurt.

She lay down on her bed, staring at her book. She opened her book.

Monday, 12/3/22
Today I met him, Jake. He talked about his yeseo. His yeseo passed away a month ago. I don't even know who is her so I shouldn't say anything about his yeseo. Now I felt bad for him. I'm sorry Jake. Because of what I did, my heart hurts so bad. I passed out immediately in front of Jake. I don't know if he's the one who called for the nurses or doctors. I hope you're doing fine. Even I don't know her. I know she's a good girlfriend or sister for you, Jake.

They told me my heart is healthy now but why do I still need to take some medicine? Need to stay in this hospital room? I just got this heart.  Please let me live like a normal teenager. I wanna live. like. a. normal. person.

Her tears fell on her book. She closed the book, put it on her desk and she closed her eyes,

"I swear I didn't mean it, Jake." She said and crying herself to sleep.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈