ʚ two ɞ

She got back to her room still not available to get rid of the guy she saw at the back of the hospital building from her mind. She felt a little guilty after looking at someone who is sad and just walked away.

"It's okay Aera, he's no one and he's will be perfectly fine. He can take care of himself. Don't worry too much." She said boosting herself with positivity.

She heard a knock on her door. The knob slowly twist and the door open revealed her doctor. She smiled at her.

"I heard everything now sweetheart, just tell me everything or anything if you feel uncomfortable or feel like suffocated, okay?" She stands up beside the bed. Aera nodded.

"Okay that's it I wanted to tell you, I will come again tonight, okay?" She walked towards the door.

"You're gonna be fine, trust me." She said before closing the door forming a smile on Aera's face.

"I heard it since I was badly sick and nothing happened." She said looking at the window.

"The sky is overcast, it will rain soon. I liked rainy days so I could cry and no one will notice." She talked to herself.

"I just got our from here months ago and now here I am. Maybe I was destined for this room, "hospital room"" She giggles.

"Uh- I just forgot about that guy and now he's in my mind again. Ugh." She sighed.

"I'm so bored and I need to get this guy out of my mind so let's just write something interesting about today." She searched for her book inside her bag. She found it and opened it to another page and start writing down her thoughts.

Saturday, 10/3/22
I just got hospitalized again since my new healthy heart has a minor problem. But it's okay, it's not that bad, I'm perfectly fine, it was just sometimes to feel a sharp pain on my heart. Anyway, what's important is I can't meet my family really often from now on, I miss them so much. And I saw a guy sitting on a bench back of the hospital building today. I felt bad because he looked so sad and I just looked at him and walked away.  We even had eye contact. I wish I could see him again, tomorrow or any day. Just to talk to him. Just to make him feel better maybe. I hope I can help him. God, please help me to see him again tomorrow.

"Okay, that's it for today! It's kinda sad today." She closed her book. She lay down on her bed and looked at her phone. Scrolling through some media social.

"Nothing interesting." She put it away after scrolling not even a minute long.

"I miss my parents." She said looking at the room ceiling.

"I miss Minho too, that rude guy." She chuckled.

Her tears start falling on the corner of her eyes.

"I know I can go through this but-"

"Until when? until when I have to suffer like this? God loves me for sure." She closed her eyes. Holding her chest. The sky pretty sure wants to cry with her, it's starting to rain.

She cried silently until she fell asleep.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈