ʚ fifthteen ɞ

"What are you saying! he's just a friend okay?" She said panicked.

"That's why I wanna meet him because he's your friend. I never saw you became a friend with any guy." He said.

"Okay? but not now." She said convincing her brother.

"Okay, I will wait." He said.

*Knock *knock

Both of you looking towards the door.

"Jake?"

"Don't come now." She thought. The doorknob twisted slowly and her heart beat so fast.

"Please don't be Jake."

"Hello." Her mother came in with her father. She let out a sigh of relief that it was not Jake. She's not ready to meet him yet.

"Don't forget about your friend Jake." He whispered and hugged her. She nodded and smiled.

"Bye sweetheart." Her mother and father hugged and kissed her forehead.

"Take care." They said and walked out from the door.

"My heart almost dropped." She said to herself laying down on her bed and looking at the stars on the ceiling.

"I miss you, Jake." She said.

She sat down and take her book to the table. She opened the book on Jake's picture she has drawn.

"I miss you." She whispers. She put down her book and walked towards the door. She opened the door and she was surprised to see Jake was in front of her room. She stunned.

"Can I come in?" Jake asked. She moved from the way so Jake could come in.

"You- came." She said.

"I just miss talking to you."

"I miss you, I guess," Jake said. Her eyes widened.

"Did I hear it wrong? I miss talking to you??! I miss you??" She thought.

"I-" She was still shocked not knowing what to answer. She just smiled shyly.

"Why are you here?" She asked him to distract him from looking at her red face.

"It must be another reason why are you here." She asked trying to not show her happiness in front of Jake.

"I-, I just wanted to see you." He said making you more blushed.

"Eish!" Aera giggles.

"Sit," Aera said pointing at the chair. He sat down.

"Can I see your book?" He asked.

"Yeah of course." Aera stands up and walked towards the bed and take her book.

"Here." She leans it to him.

"Can you open it for me?" He asked staring into her eyes.

"Okay." She opened an empty sheet.

"I want to see yeseo picture." He said making her smile fade.

"Here." She opened it.

"Actually I forgot to take yeseo picture the other day and now I'm here, can I have it back since you're already finished this beautiful drawn." He said

"So you're just here because of that?" She said tears forming in her eyes.

"No, but I'm here so." He said. She stands up and walked towards the table, the yeseo picture beside her medicine. She took it and give it to Jake without saying another word. She laying down on her bed facing the window.

"Are you going to sleep? I'm leaving then. I'm sorry." He left.

"I hope I never know you." Aera's tears fell.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈