ʚ twelve ɞ

The elevator door opened, she wiped her tears and walked towards her room. She twisted the doorknob and placed her book and yeseo picture that Jake just gave her.

"You should be alive so Jake will be happy again." She said staring at the picture while her tears fell.

"Why did you leave him if you know he can't love another girl? why!!!?" She holding her anger.

"I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't say that. It was me! I was the problem here, right?" She said and sat down on her bed.

"I shouldn't fall in love with someone who is in love with someone." She chuckled.

"Let's just draw you." She looked at the picture. Aera started to draw yeseo and it turns out beautiful just like the picture. She smiled looking at it.

"You're beautiful."

There's a knock, She closed her book and place it on the table. She looked at the door.

"Jake?"

It was her doctor with her family.

"Hi!" They said excitedly.

"Hi!" She smiled weakly.

"I thought you all can't come today." She said.

"We're not going to be here for a long time sweetheart, we just wanted to see you." Her mother said. She nodded.

They just left. The room felt really empty. It was calm.

"I love it like this."

"And I hate it like this too yeseo." She said laying down on her bed looking at the ceiling. She sobbed quietly until she fell asleep.

The next day she woke up like usual she take a shower and eat her breakfast. And of course meeting Jake.

"Here." She said leans her book to Jake.

"Can you open it for me?" Jake said.

"Ugh! Okay." She sighed. She opened the book and showed it to Jake. Yeseo face on it.

"One day if you came to my and yeseo's grave, don't forget to put this okay? I will wait for you to come." He said bluntly. Aera was shocked at Jake's words.

"Yah! don't say like that. I will give you this so how about you go and put it on your own." She said.

"She'll be happy to see you there." She added.

"No! I want you to do it for me, for yeseo." Aera looked at him with a sad face.

"Promise me?" He added.

"I promise you but what if I died first? will you forgive me for not keeping my promise?" She said staring into his eyes.

"That's why you have to become healthy again, please!" He begged.

"Okay, Jake." She looked at the picture she had drawn.

"It's beautiful by the way and thank you for all of this." He smiled.

"No problem, you're my "friend" so why not." She said hurting herself.

"Since you're my friend then can I have another favor? This is just a simple favor I guess." He asked her. She looked at him and nodded.

"Can you write down something I wanted to say and give it to my mom? I want to say it to her but I just couldn't do it." He said.

"Oh of course." She opened another empty sheet.

"You can start." She said.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈