BAD GUY

Marinette

I sat down in my bathroom holding the razor in my right hand and I watched my left hand bleed from the small injury I had given myself. To say I was tired of life would be an understatement. I just didn't think it was right for me to live anymore.  Because of some Italian girl, my friends, including my best friend Alya, had turned their backs on me. She told them so many lies about me and they just kept believing her. Even Alya who was my best friend since forever didn't believe me. Everyday, they do insult me, beat me up, push me down the stairs and find ways to get me in trouble. Adrien, of all people, who was able to see through Lila's lies turned his back on me too and told me he didn't want anything to do with me if I couldn't be friends with Lila.

"Oh no, Marinette, I thought you promised me you'd stop hurting yourself!" My kwami, Tikki exclaimed when she saw me.  I broke down and started crying and whispering, "I'm sorry." Over and over.

"Marinette, you're going to be late for school!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly got up and covered my wounds with a plaster before using my waterproof makeup to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. I grabbed my stuff, shoved them into my bag and ran downstairs without tripping on my way down. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I exclaimed as I ran out the door and to the school.

School, where everything started. I saw Lila and her friends talking outside and I tried to sneak past them but unfortunately, luck was never on my side. "There she is!" Myleene exclaimed making every one face me. I paid them no attention and quickly went to class but they followed me there. "Where do you think you're going mari-trash." Alya yelled before I was pushed down by someone. I fell and hit my head on the edge of the front desk ; where Lila and Alya sat.

I saw that I wasn't bleeding, thankfully, but it would most definitely leave a bruise. "How many times do I have to beat you up before you'll learn to leave Lila alone!" Alya yelled in my face. "What did I do this time,?" 8 asked getting tired of the daily routine. "It's okay guys, she's probably just sad that you guys won't be her friend anymore, so she's taking it out on me." Lila lied and started fake crying making everyone glare at me and turned to comfort Lila.

Alya was about to pounce on me when miss Boustie came in. "Settle down students. Take your seats. We have a new student here transfer from London..." i spaced out while she was talking so i could sit at the back. Away from anyone. Rose eyed me on my way up like i was some piece of shit and she didn't even want to breathe the same air as me.

"You can come in now. Students meet Felix Graham de Vanily." A boy who had a very strong resemblance to Adrien came in but he looked nothing like him. Adrien had this welcoming personality radiating from him while felix just gave off this cold aura. He kept looking around as if looking for a seat. Just then, Alya got up and went to sit with Nino. "Why don't you sit down with Lila over there."Miss Boustie said but he didn't budge.

"Actually, can I sit next to the bluenette at the back." He said shooting Lila a disgusted look. "Of course you can Felix. Marinette here is one of our best students in this school. She can also show around later if its okay with you? "

"I don't mind." He said. We made eye contact and he smirked at me as he walked to my seat and sat next to me. He didn't bother making a conversation with me and I was glad. Through out the class, everyone kept giving me dirty looks and it was either Felix was so focused that he didn't notice or he just chose to ignore it. I was thankful either way. Since miss Boustie was busy explaining something, I had the perfect opportunity to really look at Felix. Adrien was no where as handsome as Felix. Sure they look alike, but Felix had blue eyes that made it look like he was staring into your soul and he was obviously more matured than his cousin and the fact that he seemed to dislike Lila only made him more attractive in my eyes. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." His British accent sent shivers down my spine. I blushed and looked away. "Y'know, you look hot when you blush." He whispered in my ear making me red like a tomato. He chuckled and went back to taking notes. Ok wow!

Calm down Marinette. Focus on your miss Boustie and not on the ridiculously hot guy sitting next to you. "I'm flattered to know that you think I'm hot." He said and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Could you pretend you didn't hear that." I muttered and looked at him. He was smirking at me and I felt like I could die of embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me? The hottest girl in the class said I'm ridiculously hot and you want me to forget about it? No fucking way! " I winced as he swore and it reminded me of the times that Kim and Ivan would push me around and swear at me. The bell rang and Miss Boustie left the class. Soon, students started filing out of the classroom. I expected Felix to do the same but he just sat there and stared at me. "What?" I asked slightly irritated by his staring. "You were supposed to give me a tour of the school, remember?"

"Just wait for me outside. I need to pack my stuff." After Felix left, Lila and her minions came up to me with hideous scowls on their faces. "You thought you could get away so easily huh. You even managed to seduce Adrien's cousin just to make Adrien jealous huh. That's low, even for a slut like you!"

"Alya that's enough!" I yelled suprising everyone including me. "I will not stand her and allow you to call me a slut. If anyone is the slut, it's miss Lyla over-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before Alya slapped me. Everyone gasped. Out of everyone, Alya had never hit me before.

"What? You can't talk anymore? Next time you'll think twice before speaking bad against Lyla!" She hissed and began to walk away. "I swear to God Alya Cissare and Lyla Rossi, I'll make you pay. One day." I muttered before running out of the classroom and bumping into Felix. "Took you long enough. Wait what happened to your face? It's swollen!" He exclaimed putting an arm on my cheek. I flinched,  afraid that he might hit me too. His eyes grew darker as they clouded with anger. "Marinette who did this to you!?" He asked in a scarily calm tone. I was about to say no one but then Alya came out and said, "she only got what she deserved.  I'd stay away if I were you,  Felix. She's bad news. The bad guy of the school that needs to be taught a lesson. C'mon guys, let's go. "

Felix stared at her retreating figure in absolute shock. He didn't say anything and took me to the nurse's office.