Princess

Marinette

"Marinette, wake up! You're going to be late!" Tikki screamed in my ear. I dragged myself out of my bed and took my bath. Then I put on the clothes Chloe picked out for me.

Satisfied with my reflection in the mirror, I put my books and my phone in my bag before running downstairs to join my parents for breakfast

Time skip

After breakfast, I skipped to school happy that tikki woke me up early today. The class was still empty so I took my seat in the back and drew in my sketchbook. Jagged Stone wanted me to make him a new tuxedo for an award show coming up next month.

After that, I also have to make Clara nightingale a new dress for her concert two weeks from now. Life is so stressful right now and it's all Lyla's fault!

'Calm down Marinette. Just go with Felix's plan until they are ready to expose her then life will finally go back to normal'. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone stood near me and I quickly pulled my sketchbook behind my back. "Whoa, relax princess! It's just me." Felix said sitting next to me. "You're pretty early today. What's the occasion?" He asked smiling.

"I, um, I k-knew Lyla was going t-to make up a l-lie a-about me beating her up and s-show up with fake bruises s-so I wanted to s-see how she would g-get out o-of that l-lie!" I stuttered still dazzled by Felix's smile. "Smart idea. Now can I see what you've been sketching?" He asked with a cute confused look on his face. Other people had started to enter the class."Just two commissions I've been working on. I really need to get these done as soon as possible and I'm so tired!" I whined handing him the book. "These are awesome princess. I'm sure they are going to love them. Besides, I brought the painting. Do you want to see it?" He asked uncertainly pointing to a big brown bag. "Of course I -". I was interrupted by the sound of crying outside the door. "Are you ready Marinette?" Felix asked and I nodded waiting for the liar to enter the class.

"Don't worry Lyla. I'll make sure Mari-trash gets what is coming to her." Alya said as she entered the class with a sobbing Lyla. "Alya, why are you mad at Marinette?" Mylene asked. "Are you dense? Can't you see that she beat Lyla up?" Alya yelled at Mylene making some glare at her. "But Marinette has been here even before WE got here!" Alya looked shocked to see me already there while Lyla looked so pale, you'd think she's on the verge of death.

"If Marinette was here the whole time, how did you get those bruises Lyla?" Juleka asked secretly taking video of everything. "I,oh now I remember!I fell off the stairs this morning. You guys know about my amnesia and lying disease. I'm so sorry I accused you Marinette!" She said sniffing.