Second Chances

What I'm going to write in this chapter might be really dumb but just bear with me ❄️❄️

Felix

As soon as Adrien stormed out of the class, Marinette and Chloe packed their stuff and ran after him. Everyone was too busy glaring at the stupid reporter to even notice. "How could you say something like that about his mother Alya?!"

Are they serious? Is no one seriously going to blame sausage head?!

"Yeah, Alya how could you be so insensitive? You're so stupid!" Another person yelled.

I guess not.

"What! How could you blame me? It was Lyla who said she knew her!" Cue the waterworks.

"Alya, why would you try to put the blame on me. You're the one who said she was a whore!" Sausage head wailed dramatically.

"B-but you never said she was Adrien's mother and you were the one who started slut shaming her! Weren't you all just agreeing with her? You believe me, right Felix?" She said suddenly turning to me.

At first, I felt kind of bad that she was being blamed but then I remembered how badly she treated. I packed my books in my bag and left the classroom but not without giving her and the class a cold glare.

Princess💖💝: Felix, Adrien needs you.

Fefi😻💜: I just left the classroom.     Where r u guys?

Princess💖💝: Adrien locked himself  in the boys bathroom. Hurry!

I put my phone away and ran as fast as I could. I finally saw Chloe and Marinette. "Oh thank God you're here Felix! He won't talk to us".

"Adrien, are you okay?" I asked as I entered. He was standing in front of the mirror gripping the edge of the sink so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "Felix, is it bad that I wasn't to tie Lyla to the back of a truck and drag her stupid self all over Paris and then dump her body in a vat of acid?" He asked letting out a shaky breath.

"I'd love to help you with that but maybe we should leave the school for a while so you can calm down. Adrien?" He suddenly went eerily quiet making me worried. I was too busy trying to get him out and stopping him from having a mental breakdown I didn't notice the purple butterfly that slipped into the bathroom. I didn't even get the chance to see where it went.

"Yes hawkmoth." He mumbled and purple bubbles covered his frame. I gasped as he now towered over me in a matter of seconds. "What the fu-?" I half yelled as he smiled down at me. Not the typical golden boy smile. No, this smile was full of malice and hatred, the kind that would give even penny-wise nightmares.

He backed me up until I was against the wall. " Uh, guys, I need a little help here!" I yelled, slightly panicked. He moved his hand and I thought he was going to hit me and I closed my eyes to brace for impact but nothing came.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw him handing his ring over to me. "Keep this for me, will ya?" He said in a slightly distorted voice. Hesitantly, I took the ring and put it in my pocket.  Marinette and Chloe came in and stood there frozen in shock.

"A-adrien?"

"Its Ephemeral, dipshit!" He hissed and shot a beam  from his staff at them but thankfully, Marinette pulled Chloe out of the way on time. With an evil cackle, he levitated out of the bathroom. Probably to find that brat. I did the only thing my brain thought was the smart thing, I followed him. I ran past the girls who were trying to call me back.

Marinette

"Chloe, we need to get help!" I yelled trying to get Chloe away from me to transform. "Uh, okay. You go this way and I'll go  to see if I can find Ladybug or Chatnoir!" She said and ran off.

"Tikki spots on!"

I ran in the direction of our classroom where Adrien held Lyla and Alya by their throats grinning eerily while the rest of the class were either screaming in fear or dead . "Ah, Ladybug. How nice of you to join us!" He said dropping them on the floor with a thud. He raised his hand and shot multiple beams at me which I barely missed.

I could really use Chatnoir's help right now. I had to lead him away from everyone before he really hurt someone. "C'mon Chatnoir where are you?" I said as I wrapped him with my yo-yo and swung him out of the building.

"Ladybug, just hand over your miraculous and let me have those two idiots and I promise I'll leave everyone alone." I kept looking around for any sign of the akumatized object. "You're never going to get your hands on my Akuma ladybug!" I growl in frustration as he threw endless amount of beams at me and I wasn't able to dodge them in time. One powerful beam threw me against a building near the bakery.

Seeing as I had no other option, I called for my lucky charm. A  miraculous appeared in my hand; the bee . Looks like it's Queen bee's time to shine. I started swinging back to the school and noticed a trail of destruction leading to the Eiffel tower.

I really don't get why supervillains love that place so much.

I landed in the courtyard of the school and looked around for anyone. "Hey! Ladybug!" I turned around praying that it wasn't Alya but thankfully it was just Luka.

"Luka? Good, have you seen Chloe?" I asked him. "Yeah, we were hiding out in Mrs. Mendeliav's class with  Juleka but then she said she had to find Marinette and Felix."

I thanked him and searched everywhere. I found her yelling my name in the break room which was now mostly rubble and ash. "Chloe! It's too dangerous for you to stay here!" I said pulling her out of there and into an empty class. "But I have to find my friends Marinette and Felix! Please ladybug." She pleaded. "Look, I know you are worried about your friends but Marinette is safe. I can't say the same about Felix though. I can't find him anywhere but we have something important to do." I brought the miraculous out of my yo-yo and handed it over to her.

"Chloe Bougouirs, this is the miraculous of the bee. After the job is done you will return the miraculous to me, can I trust you?" She looked like she was unsure at first but I assured her.

" Chloe, I know you've made mistakes in the past but that's just part of being human. But I know that choosing this miraculous for you was and still is one of the best decisions I've ever made. So, are you ready for battle Queen Bee?" She nodded and put on the miraculous. 

"You can trust me Ladybug. I swear I won't let you down! Pollen, Buzz on!"