Lair Lair

Marinette's

After Felix agreed to come to the bakery with me, I dragged him all the way there while he whined about me having waaaay too much energy. "Stop whining and walk faster!" I said excitedly. I immediately stopped in my tracks when I saw a child crying in the park. "Hey little girl, what's your name?" I asked while Felix just watched me confused. "A-angelica." She said sniffing. "Why are you here crying? Are you lost?". "No. My mom got me a balloon and said if I lost this one, she'll never get me anything I want. She said she had to talk to someone on the phone and then I accidentally let go. Mommy's never gonna trust me again!" She said before breaking down again. "Hey, I can get you a new one. Would that be okay, Angie?" I asked and she nodded. Felix rolled his eyes and was about to say that when I glared at him. I bought her a new balloon when I heard a familiar liar calling me. "Marinette, how could you do something like that! Stealing a balloon from a kid? "She yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

I sighed and rubbed my temples when the girls mother snatched the balloon from me. "Angel, what are you doing here with this thief!?" "Mommy that's not-". "Marinette, I know that you are a bully but I never knew you were a thief too-"Felix interrupted the bitch. "That is enough Lie-la! Ma'am, Marinette here was just getting a new balloon after she accidentally popped your daughter's. And you, lie-la, I already told your stupid friend but I'll say it again. Stay away from Marinette or I'll make you regret the day you were born! "He said in a low voice that made her shiver in fear before she huffed and stormed off. I was close to tears at this point. "I am so sorry Marinette. I didn't mean to accuse you!" The lady rambled in apology. "It's okay ma'am. Felix let's go." I said grabbing his hand and leading him out of the park. "You know princess, if you were looking for an excuse to hold my hand you should have just said something." He teased. I blushed and tried to remove my hand but he just said," leave it. I like holding your hand. It's really soft." Honestly, this boy is going to be the end of me! We finally reached my parents bakery. "Maman, Papa, meet Felix." I introduced while secretly hoping they don't embarrass me since Felix refused to let go of my hand. "Hello, Felix. He looks a lot like your friend, Adrien."

I cringed at the word 'friend'. "Well, I'm his cousin. I came to Paris to finish high school and reunite with Adrien. So, I hear that your bakery is the best in Paris Mrs Dupain-cheng?" He said sweetly. "Of course, but call me Sabine. Any friend of Marinette is a friend of ours!" Dad's stare lingered on our joined hands and I quickly pulled my hand away before he got any ideas. "I'll be right back, Maman. I need to drop my bag." I said as I ran upstairs. When I came back down, to say that I was amazed would be an understatement. Felix was completely covered in flour." Don't you dare!" He hissed when I chuckled. As he was cleaning himself up, I took a quick picture of him and shoved my phone in my pocket and went to help him. "How did this even happen?" I asked. "Please, you don't even wanna know. I'm an absolute mess in the kitchen!" He mumbled. "Don't worry about it. This happens almost every time Marinette is in the kitchen!" mom said in an attempt to cheer him up. "Maman!" I whined. "C'mon, let's go do our homework upstairs." He said pulling me towards the stairs. "Have fun! But not too much fun!" Dad yelled making me groan.

"Your room is exactly the way I expected." He had a ghost smile on his face as he wandered around my room. "What exactly is that supposed to mean, Mr de Vanily?" I asked smirking. "It's just so... Pink! I don't think I've ever seen this much pink before!" He said chuckling before sitting at my desk. "Are these your designs?" He asked looking through one of my sketch books. "Yeah,I just started working on those." "They are so beautif
. So I guess you're the famous MDC?" My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "H-how did you know?"

"Um, probably because it literally says,"MDC SKETCHES! DO NOT TOUCH". "And yet you're touching them!" I sent him a mock glare. "Why did you decide to use your initials and not your real name?" He asked still not dropping my sketchbook. "Well, I did create a website with my real name at first but then Alya and the class started leaving bad reviews on it and I eventually had to shut it down." I frowned at the memory. "I refused to let them be the reason for my downfall so I created MDC." All this time Felix kept staring at me and I couldn't help but squirm under his gaze. "What?" I asked not being able to stand it anymore. "You're so amazingly talented... and cute too!" He said making me turn scarlet. "Especially when you blush." He smirked at my red cheeks. "Fuck you!" I hissed at him and he burst out laughing. "Okay, enough teasing. Let's focus on our homework!" He said when I sent him a death glare.

Two Hours Later

Felix

We were in the middle of our math homework. To be honest, I had finished mine about thirty minutes ago. I was too busy staring at Marinette who was unknowingly biting her lip while struggling with the last question. As I was busy admiring the sight before me when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and immediately answered. "Hello mother." "Don't hey mother me. Where are you? You were supposed to be home one hour ago!" She yelled making me move the phone away from my ear. "Relax, mother. I'm at a friend's place doing homework. I'm coming home now." I huffed and rolled my eyes. Marinette just watched me with amusement. "There is no way I'm letting you come home by yourself. Your bodyguard is waiting for you now!" "How the hell did he find me I didn't even tell you the address?!"." I may or may not have put a tracker in your phone." I could almost hear the smirk on her face. "Fine, I'm coming home now." I grumbled and hung up. "I'm sorry Princess, but I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow at school okay?" I asked and she gave me one of her million dollar smiles and escorted me to my Porsche but not without her parents giving me a ton of baked goods to take home.

As soon as I got home, I quickly snuck up to my room. The moment my hand touched the handle I heard a voice say, "now could you tell me about this your 'friend'"