Plant Lady

Marinette

Recap
I gritted my teeth in anger and sprayed her eyes. Immediately the vines dropped us and I grabbed Chloe's hand and ran. ♡

"Marinette, come back here you fucking slut!" Alya yelled coming after us. I dragged Chloe into the boy's bathroom and locked her in one Of the stalls. "Mari, what are you doing? She'll hurt you if she finds you! Please hide here with me!" Chloe pleaded banged on the door and I instantly felt bad. "Chloe, I promise I'll be fine. I'll go get help!" I said guiltily. "Tikki spots on," I whispered.

As I stepped out of the boy's bathroom, I was able to track Alya. She was on the roof. I silently made my way to the roof. I saw that Cat Noir was already there annoying Alya as much as he could which allowed me to wrap my yoyo around her. "Nice of you to finally show up m'lady. Where do you think the Akuma is?" He asked as Alya kept struggling with the indestructible string wrapped around her. Suddenly, Venus flytraps grew out of the ground and lunged at us and leaving me with no other choice than to free Alya. "Bring me their miraculous my babies!" Alya exclaimed and the Venus flytraps charged.

"I'll handle these guys, you go handle plant freak over there!" Chat Noir yelled before attacking them. "Looks like it's just you and me Ladybug. It seems like the end is near for you!" Alya cackling. I called on my lucky charm and a swarm of ladybugs appeared before a bag of flour dropped in my arms. 'What the hell am I supposed to do with this!' I thought to myself. I observed Alya while she tried to attack me and noticed she had her right fist closed tightly. 'That must be where the Akuma is.' I looked around and spotted a thorn from her costume then Chat Noir.

"Kitty, get your cataclysm ready!" I yelled and he nodded, finishing off the last of the fly traps. Alya tried to punch me but I successfully dodged and grazed the bag of flour on the side of her outfit causing flour to get everywhere. Blinded by the flour, Alya reflexively covered her eyes and accidentally let go of what seemed to be a purple/black rock. I kicked it to Chat Noir and yelled, "Now Kitty!" Chat called on his cataclysm and destroyed the rock, setting the black butterfly free. I quickly caught the butterfly and purified it before grabbing the empty sack and throwing it up in the air yelling, "Miraculous ladybug!" Again a swarm of ladybugs appeared but this time they cleared up all the damage created by the Akuma and healed those that were injured. "Bye kitty!" I yelled and disappeared into the storage unit in the school and detransformed.

'Now to go find a certain blonde.' I thought to myself and ran into the boy's washroom. I quickly freed Chloe who latched onto me scolding me for putting myself in danger.

"Have you seen Felix by any chance?" Chloe asked. "No, I haven't. Let's go back to the class and pack our stuff." I plastered a smile on my face and led her to the classroom. Mr. Damocles sent everyone home early because of the Akuma attack. I looked around for Felix but he was nowhere to be seen. I was freaking out. Before I was about to have a mental breakdown, I felt someone pull me into an awkward bear hug. "I'm so glad you are okay, princess!"

"F-Felix! I looked everywhere for you!" I exclaimed slightly blushing. He finally pulled away making me crave his warmth. "If you two lovebirds are done, I need you and Marinette to come with me and Luka to the beach this Saturday!" Chloe squealed. "So he finally asked you out? Oh my God! Wait, why do Felix and I have to come with?" I asked and Felix hummed in agreement.

"Well, since Felix doesn't have the balls to take you on a date, I'm going to give you no choice," Chloe smirked as we walked outside the school. "And if I refuse?" Felix dared to ask. Chloe's smirk grew wider and I almost cowered in fear. "If you refuse, I'll just have to call your mother." Chloe let out an evil chuckle and Felix paled. "Y-you wouldn't!" He stammered and she just gave him a look that screamed 'try me bitch'. He sighed and caved in.