MDC

Felix

I was planning to give Marinette my painting of her maybe tomorrow but I really wanted to hear her opinion on it. I had worked really hard on it last night.

During the akuma attack, I was only thinking about keeping her safe. Frustrated, I got up from my hiding spot and went to look for her but when I got there she was gone. Shit! I'm too late. I went outside the library and saw ladybug and catnoir.

Now that I'm seeing ladybug up close, she does look like Marinette. The shiny midnight hair, her voice, her beautiful blue bell eyes and her tiny frame. Soon, the villain was defeated and Ladybug purified the akuma and reversed the damages.

She disappeared and Marinette reappeared."Where were you?" I asked her suspiciously. "I.... was looking for a way to find ladybug or Cat Noir." She answered nervously. She's obviously lying. I really wanted to interrogate her further but I decided let it go anyway.

"Where are the others?" She asked looking around. "They went out looking for you. You know I don't believe you, right?" I asked. She sighed and nodded. My phone vibrated. "I just got a text from Chloe, she is asking if I've found you and that we should meet at your place to discuss the plan.".

The school told us to take the rest of the day off, meaning that I could spend the rest of the day in Marinette's room... I mean planning Lyla's defeat.

Once again, Marinette and I walked hand in hand to her house. The others were also waiting for us in front of the bakery and had shocked expressions on their faces. There were two other girls.

"Who are these girls?" I asked not letting go of her hand. "I'll tell you once we're inside, now come on lover boy." Adrien teased and I glared at him. Marinette seemed to catch on and slowly slid her hand out of mine.

I am SO going to beat his ass later. We entered the bakery where her parents gave us chocolate flavored croissants. "So are you going to tell me who they are and why they are here?" I grumbled before making myself comfortable on her bed. I felt the bed dip beside me and turned only to find the girl of my dreams staring at me with a small smile.

"The blue haired girl is Kagami, Adrien's girlfriend, and the other girl with purple streaks in her hair is Juleka. Our inside woman. Since Juleka is really quiet, no one pays any attention to her so she'd be able to get us video proof of Lyla's lies." Chloe explained.

"Okay, so what is Kagami doing here then?" I glared at the Japanese girl and she sent me a chilling glare that almost made me back down. ALMOST!

"I just wanted to check up on Marinette, see how she's holding up!" I still didn't trust her but I let it slide. "Well, I'm glad she's here. Now I can snack AND snuggle!" Adrien said sighing dramatically and pulling her into his lap.

"But I thought you and Lie-la were dating?" A confused Marinette asked. "Hell no! Alya posted a video online saying how me and Lyla were the perfect couple and how I had literally begged her to be my girlfriend." Adrien scoffed while Juleka mumbled something about her being an attention whore. "Why didn't you do anything?" The quiet one said startling almost everyone. "I tried. I told Lie-la to take the video down and that I was dating Kagami, she just said she'd go online and say how Kagami came in between us and ruin her reputation with one small lie and after seeing what she did to Marinette, I was scared that she'd do something worse to Kagami so I just became one of her puppets". He said bowing his head in shame.