Kisses

Marinette

"Chloe? What are you doing here? I asked making her jump a little. " Oh, sorry. I was just talking to mom." She mumbled. I told her it was fine and dragged her with me to the kitchen where Vinnie was already waiting and holding out aprons for us.

"What am I here for?" Chloe asked slightly confused. "Well the rest of them are either terrible cooks or are too distracted playing Mario Kart to help me make snacks for everyone," I explained and started bringing out different ingredients.

"What are we making?" Vinnie asked putting on her apron.

Time skip

We brought the fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies upstairs to Felix's bedroom where everyone was busy yelling at each other.

" We brought snacks!" Chloe exclaimed before dropping the tray on his desk. Everyone soon abandoned what they were doing and went to have one.

"These are amazing! I still can't believe Chloe helped make these, the last time she made us something she set the microwave on fire." Adrien snickered while Chloe pouted angrily.

"For your information, I DO know how to cook. I took culinary classes when I was in New York!" She huffed in annoyance. Adrian just rolled his eyes and snatched a cookie from Felix.

"Feeeeliiiiiix! I'm bored!" Adrien whined, perching his head on his cousin's shoulder. "Then go make out with your girlfriend or something! I'm busy." Felix pushed him off and went back to his game but scowled when he saw he lost to Kagami and Luka

"Piss off." He hissed at Adrien and Chloe who were doing a poor job of hiding their giggles. "You're just mad cos you've never made out with anyone before." Adrian teased and Felix turned a deep shade of red. He muttered a small 'fuck you and left the room.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Adrian whined as I smacked his head. "You made him mad you idiot!" Chloe hissed at him while he wore a face of mock betrayal. "But Chlo laughed at him too so why am I the only one who gets yelled at?!" He said pouting. Kagami just rolled her eyes and pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm going to go find him. Chloe, Kagami, make sure these two idiots don't do anything stupid." They nodded and I left.

I searched around the house, knocking and opening different doors. One door seemed to be locked though. "That's where his father used to keep his paintings." A voice said making me jump.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!" Vinnie apologized scratching the back of her head. "I-its okay. Have you seen Felix by any chance?" I asked. She looked confused and then pointed to the end of the hall. "He went that way not long ago looking kind of flustered. He's probably in the garden." I quickly thanked her and ran in that direction.

I entered the garden and it was beautiful but I didn't have time to admire the flowers yet. Maybe another day. I looked around until I found him sitting on a swing in front of some white roses.

"Felix?" I called out. He turned to face me before smiling sheepishly. "Sorry I ran out like that. I just hate it when they tease me like that." I just nodded and walked towards the roses. "They're beautiful" I whispered but I didn't think he heard me.

Felix

'You're beautiful.' I wanted to reply but I just couldn't find the courage. So I just sat back and watched her admire the roses.

'You're just mad cos you've never made out with anyone before

Stupid Adrien. Making me get all flustered like that. The only reason I ran out was that I started to fantasize about me and Marinette making out.

Although, it would be amazing if I could kiss her. Right here, right now.If only she liked me the same way I liked her. (Oblivious little shit-)

Marinette was done admiring the roses and sat next to me in comfortable silence. "Hey Felix?"." Hmm?" I replied.

"If after all this Lila nonsense is over, will you still want to be my friend?" She asked. "Of course, I would. Why would you think otherwise?" I asked softly.

She leaned in a little bit, my face heated up a little bit but she didn't notice. "Well, I just thought that the only reason you wanted to hang out with me was that you hated Lila."

"Not true, except the part about hating Lila though. I hang out with you because I think you're amazing and the reason I'm helping you take Lila down is that no one deserves to be treated like that." I paused for a moment subconsciously leaning in."Especially an angel like you who used to work her butt off just for her dumbass classmates. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend."

"Promise?"." I promise." She seemed satisfied with my answer and smiled. My eyes kept flickering to her lips and I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Can I... Kiss you, Marinette?" Her cheeks turned crimson but she nodded anyway.

Our lips met and I swear I died and went to heaven. Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers weaving through her hair as we breathed each other in.

She pulled away staring at the ground with a flushed face. I could still feel her lips on mine and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to do it again.

"We should head back." She said getting up. I muttered a small 'yeah' and followed her back inside my room where the four of them were rapping (screaming) the lyrics of savage.

They didn't stop even after I turned off the music and Marinette just joined in. I raised my middle and pointer fingers to my lips, missing the warmth I felt when her lips were on mine.

That kiss was way too short for my liking and I wanted to feel it again.

I turned my attention back to Marinette and the others who were now arguing about the best anime series is the best.