A Bunch Of A-Holes

Lyla's POV

Another beautiful day with tons of slaves, I mean, friends, a bunch of low lives to mess with and an oblivious mother who lets me do whatever I want. Not to mention the supervillain who gives me whatever I want.

Nobody has a good life like I do.

At least I used to. Until that snotty bitch, Felix and that spoiled brat decided to team up against me with that useless whore, Marinette.

So far I've lost my modelling contract, Gabriel never contacts me anymore and I've lost a ton of support from the dunderheads in that stupid class.

I even lost most of my followers' thanks to that video someone posted online when I was talking about some random actress.

How the actual fuck was I supposed to know that she was Adrien's mother? And don't even get me started on Adrien.

That sorry bitch had the audacity to go against me. Like, who the fuck does he think he is? Does he know who he's fucking messing with?

I was stalking Marinette's Instagram earlier today (she thinks blocking my main account could stop me from stalking) when I saw pictures of her, Adrien, Felix and other unimportant characters having fun at the beach!

Like they didn't fucking try to ruin my life!

Thankfully, those monkeys still worship the ground I work on. They may not all still support me but I have enough to ruin Marinette once and for all.

I'll make them regret the day they fucking crossed me.

Especially that disgusting goodie two shoes, Marinette.

~~~~~

Ah, Monday; the best day for chaos to run rampant in people's lives.

Mari-brat and her friends pulled up to the school at the same fucking time like they're the main characters or some shit.

Who the fuck looks that happy on a Monday morning anyway?

Well not as long as I'm around.

~~~~~

They stayed their goodie two shoes asses in the back where they fucking belong. Unfortunately, since they dragged Adrien with them, I've had to sit with the loud reporter with two functioning brain cells left in her dingy head.

Since Hawkmoth has been quiet lately, maybe I should stir up some trouble and blame it on Marinette. Hopefully, Hawkmoth sees and that gets me back in his good graces.

I got up from my seat, ignoring Alya who was blabbing some stupid shit about her dumbass blog. The entire class, at least the few people who were around, watched as I made my way to Mari-trash's seat with a smile on my face.

"Ah, hello, Lie-la." The queen bee wanna be said. I fought back the urge to say something mean about her disgusting outfit; I mean doesn't she own anything that doesn't include the colour yellow?

I was a woman on a mission and I will not back down now.

Marinette P.O.V

"Hello, Chloe, Felix, Adrien and Marinette~" Felix's scowl deepened if that was even possible.

"Hi, Lyla!" I replied with just as much fake cheeriness in my voice. "I just felt like I needed to point this out Marinette but that sundress is really ugly, where did you even find that?"