Chapter 1

There were two naked people lying on the large and comfortable bed. Xia Jin's head was dizzy, and when he opened his eyes, what he saw was a piece of bronze-colored skin.

    Xia Jin looked up along the bronze-colored skin, and the already confused eyes added a bit of confusion. Although Xia Jin was groggy, he clearly remembered that the last thing he did before going to bed was to play games all night, which makes no sense. When I opened my eyes, I saw such a handsome man.

    At this moment, the beautiful woman's strong and powerful arms grabbed Xia Jin. Two naked men were lying on the same bed, and they crossed each other. No matter how sluggish Xia Jin was, she knew what it meant.

    Xia Jin has always liked men, but Xia Jin, who has not graduated from college, does not dare to reveal his sexual orientation, nor does he dare to go to some gay bars to have sex, and have a love that takes the kidneys and not the heart.

.And now, it's not a loss to have a beautiful spring dream. Xia Jin looked at the beauty on her body and thought with excitement. As long as he didn't say anything, who knew what he was thinking? What's more, the beauty who was delivered to the door was in a dream again. Xia Jin would never push such a beauty out.

    After some Wushan Yunyu, Xia Jin was a little tired. He wondered in his heart that he would be sleepy even in a dream, but since Xia Jin was sleepy, he didn't mean to be embarrassed.

    It's not that he hasn't done the dream in the dream, and when the sun rises tomorrow, the beauty and so on will be gone. Xia Jin thought so, and fell asleep very peacefully.

    The next day, Xia Jin was awakened by the strong sunlight. He hadn't fully woken up yet. Feeling the three poles of sunlight that day, Xia Jin stood up like a zombie. Today is the old witch's class. If you don't go, you will die completely.

.Xia Jin's action startled the people beside him. Lu Suyan was wearing a custom-made suit and shirt, and his eyes were full of anger, staring at a certain disciple on the bed who had not yet recognized his state.

    He Lu Suyan, the dignified person in power of the Lu family, who is said to be one of a kind in province B, was drugged and put to sleep in a confused way.

    The bodyguards around them are all useless trash rice buckets, and they will all be replaced later. When they come to apply for jobs, they boast that they are rare in the sky and hard to find on the ground.

    Either a national veteran is a boxing champion, or he is a boxing champion under the ninth dan black belt. One is bigger than the other, and the other is less capable. He really treats his Lu family as a place for old-age pensions, and even one attempts to climb. The man in the bed couldn't stop it.

.After Xia Jin sat up, he looked at the house, which was much bigger and more attractive than the dormitory. He didn't realize what was going on for a while.

    This place is obviously not his pigsty dormitory! Xia Jin looked around the room and immediately saw the very oppressive man beside him.

    Xia Jin was first frightened by the momentum of the other party, and then looked up again, Xia Jin's eyes lit up, isn't this the best beauty he slept in last night? In any case, the two of them are also people who have in-depth communication and understanding, how can they communicate better!

    Lu Suyan kept staring at him because of the movement made by Xia Jin. When he saw the nympho expression on the other's face, Lu Suyan's face darkened, and he threw the neatly arranged clothes next to Xia Jin's smooth upper body with a cold voice. It seems that it can condense water vapor into ice. "It's shameless to wear it."