Chapter 11

"No, even if our family goes bankrupt, we don't ask him for it." Father Xia said in a fit of anger. Mother Xia nodded when she heard the words, "Xiaojin is a rich family's stuff. Who can let him know the company well, and can his words really be useful?"

    "If his words were useful, he would have known that our family was in trouble, and he would be able to help without us asking him for help. He didn't respond, either because he didn't have the skills, or he didn't want to help." Father Xia analyzed. , why should he not bow his head to this son?

    In the early days of his business, he was wronged for a few years, but at that time, everyone lived like this. When he was brought back, it was like the whole world owed him. We gave birth to him and gave birth to him wrong, right!

    "Xiang'er, you have been very close to the second son of the Zhao family recently, can you mention it to the Zhao family?" Father Xia suddenly remembered that this man had sent his younger son back, and he had the attitude of giving it a try. asked.

."Dad, I don't know him well, and you also said that he is only the second son, and there is a eldest son on top. The Xiao family can't be the master!" Xia Xiang said, the current Xia family has not arrived. To the point of nowhere, if he asks Young Master Xiao Er for money, what will those people think of him at that time!

    "Dad, if we sell some real estate, we won't go bankrupt in the end!" Xia Xiang asked uncertainly.

    "It's not as simple as you think." Father Xia now regrets talking too much with his two children, the problem has not been resolved, and he has caused a few more people to worry about him for no reason. "You have to go to work tomorrow, go back and rest early!"

.Xia Xiang went back to his room full of worries. It seemed that he was going to visit Xia Jin tomorrow. There was such a big incident at home, and Xia Jin was also a member of the Xia family. There was no reason for him to be happy outside.

    "Sigh..." Father Xia returned to his room, and in front of Mother Xia, he couldn't hold back the tiredness on his face. When Mother Xia saw it, he stepped forward to comfort him, "Old Xia, don't put too much pressure on yourself. When we first started our business, we had less than 20 yuan in our pockets, but we also earned a company and two houses over the years? Now that the children are all grown up, even if the company loses all of it, we are not afraid."

    The big deal is that their family relied on two houses to collect rent. Now that Jiji and Xianger are grown up, they can earn money to support themselves.

.Although he said that, but let a company boss retire at home to drink tea and read the newspaper, Xia's father can't get over this hurdle in his heart. "The children are old, our family has this company, and the children's marriage partners can be upgraded." If there is no such company, the daughter will not be able to marry a good family. Even if she gets married, her parents' family is not good enough, how can she support her daughter then?

    "Old Xia." Mother Xia choked up when she mentioned this, "The children will be fine, you don't have to fight like this."

    "Tomorrow I'm going to visit the Lu family." Father Xia said, a lot of old people, if it wasn't for the conditions, he really didn't want to ask for help.

    Mother Xia sighed, she knew that the more she persuaded at this time, the more she could really put salt on Father Xia's wound! "Xiang'er said he saw Xiao Jin, and I don't know if Xiao Jin is doing well outside?Although this son has never been very close to her, it was the flesh that fell from her body, and she didn't want the child to really go astray outside.

    "People are beautiful in a mansion and villa now, don't you need to think so much?" Father Xia said gloomily. Although he put Xia Jin in his hometown, he usually sent things to the old mansion. What kind of cakes and candies in Guangzhou are there? money. Knowing that the child was so ignorant, he left these things to Jiji and Xianger.