Chapter 20

"Of course, don't worry, I definitely won't like you." Xia Jin patted her chest, as if you were relieved when I spoke. Lu Suyan was silent for a rare moment, but he was not at all relieved.

    But he couldn't tell why he was worried, and finally said: "During the contract period, it is forbidden to look for Xiaobailian, otherwise it will not be given to the villa." Fortunately, this bed climber loves money, and he happens to have money in his hand.

    Until he figured out what he was thinking, the bed climber stayed by his side honestly and didn't want to go anywhere.

    "Listen to Mr. Lu's orders. I'm not the kind of person who collects money and doesn't do things well." Xia Jin said dog-leggedly. When he said this, Xia Jin didn't forget the Li Lili he heard during dinner. Gossip asked: "Mr. Lu, what's the matter with you and Li Lili! . It's not easy to meet someone you really like in life. If you really have feelings for someone, you still have to work hard to chase them. You look at you with a cold face, even if the girl is interested in you, it doesn't matter. Dare to express it easily! "

    "You are afraid of me with a cold face?" Lu Suyan stared at Xia Jin with dark eyes, Xia Jin shook his head like a rattle, and almost swore to the sky, "No, absolutely not, you are so wise and martial, how can I Are you afraid of you?"

    At this time, even if he was afraid, he couldn't say it. President Lu opened his mouth and closed his mouth to scare him with tears from the bars. How could Xia Jin not be afraid?

    Thinking like this in my heart, the smile on Xia Jin's face became more sincere, and Lord Jin looked at my honest and harmless pure eyes.

.Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin, and she was in a happy mood. "It's fine if you're not afraid. What are other people doing?" He didn't even recognize Li Lili's family.

    "I'm not taking care of others, I'm thinking of your happiness for the rest of your life, Mr. Lu!" Xia Jin seemed to be possessed by Sherlock Holmes at this moment. He was very sure that Li Lili must be a hidden branch that was not written in the book, as long as he became a tyrant Chief matchmaker, will he worry about not having any good fruit to eat then?

    Lu Suyan frowned: "I have nothing to do with her. Do your job well."

    Xia Jin nodded like a good baby. He only has this idea now. As the cannon fodder green tea in the book, he just wants to help President Ba to bring the beauty back, and there is no way to do it right now.

.Xia Jin saw that Lord Jin stopped talking to him, so he felt relieved and began to peel the oranges on the table. The oranges were very sour and round, and there was no sweetness at all, but today's oranges unexpectedly fit Xia Jin's appetite.

    Where is Xia Jin burying his head in eating oranges, leaving Lu Suyan standing in front of the window with a frown. Usually in a company meeting, as long as he stands and expresses his dissatisfaction, those company employees and bodyguards will ask tremblingly, "Mr. Lu, what do you have? need?"

    Where is the person in front of him, sitting on a stool and eating oranges with peace of mind, through the reflected light from the glass, Lu Suyan watched Xia Jin eat oranges one after another, Lu Suyan wondered, this orange is so good eat?

    Lu Suyan is also a free-spirited owner on weekdays. He is interested in oranges in his own home, so he naturally brings them over, and brings the oranges in Xia Jin's hand.

.Xia Jin complained wildly in his heart, this is the most stingy CEO he has ever seen, no one. He has never seen the CEO who is squinting staff oranges, so he put it in his mouth so naturally, why didn't he choke you to death!