Chapter 35

But even if it was done by the Hua family, this kind of thing is not good for their family! Thinking of this, Lu Suyan couldn't help but ponder.

    Even if the fake monk's abacus really succeeds, the most benefit their family can get is tens of thousands of dollars. These Qianhua family members must not look down on them. Even if it is to provoke unrest in the Lu family's house, the Hua family should suffer or suffer. There's no benefit

    Even if Hua Mingye really twitched his head, because he wanted to take revenge on their family because of the wedding, he wouldn't make such a mess.

    Lu Suyan thought about so many possibilities, but there was no possibility to explain the reason behind the Tonghua family's detrimental practice. After thinking for a long time, Lu Suyan decided... It's cold, and the Hua family goes bankrupt!

.All things have been done, even if Lu Suyan really finds a reasonable reason for the Hua family, he will not forgive someone for sowing discord with his family.

    Sooner or later, he is going to confront the Hua family, so Lu Suyan doesn't plan to think about the Hua family for too long. He is about to become a father, and he hasn't read all the parenting books!

    The Lu family's open and honest actions against the Hua family did not hide it from everyone. Although the Hua family is not a famous family, it is not something that can be accomplished in a day or two to bring down such a family.

    For the Lu family, it just took a little more time, but for the Hua family, it was just letting them watch the knife cut flesh on their bodies, but they couldn't do anything.

.Hua Mingye jumped around in the Hua's villa like ants on a hot pot. The rest of the family were also unknown and did not dare to make a sound.

    "This matter can't continue to develop like this." The respected elder of the Hua family said, Hua Mingye looked over with sharp eyes, the speaker wiped the sweat on his forehead, and the rest of the Hua family followed suit. Get up, go on like this, the Hua family is really scattered.

    "The Lu family and the Hua family are also relatives. Why did they suddenly attack the Hua family? I think I should have a conversation with the Lu family." Another person said and looked directly at Hua Mingye.

    Hua Mingye's heart was trembling when he was seen, what do these people mean, don't you know that he and Pei Liuliu are getting divorced? .Just as Hua Mingye was about to speak, those elders who were familiar with him said again, "You and the Lu family are the only ones here. If you don't go to our Hua family, it's really over."

    Hua Mingye couldn't breathe, he didn't even know when the elder shareholders of the Hua family left. Hua Mingye was the only one left in the house. He asked him to go to the Lu family to face Lu Suyan, who did not recognize his six relatives. is definitely rejected. At this time, Hua Zhuliu rarely reminded him that half of the Hua family's property belonged to the Pei family.

    In the future, most of these industries will be driven by Hua Chuliu, and now his cousin wants to bring down the Hua Family, just to bring down the Pei Family! Let Hua Zhuliu go to Mrs. Lu to cry and cry pitifully. Isn't there nothing in their family?

    Hua Mingye thought about it this way, so he couldn't wait to find Hua Zhuliu, because last time he exposed the incident of Xiaosan's illegitimate child, which caused the Hua family to be in turmoil, but he himself had no one to take care of.

.No one cares about Hua Zhuliu, and he took root in the entertainment industry. Now he is wondering whether he will play the second male lead or the villain. Hua Mingye came to tell the matter of the Hua family, and finally asked Hua Zhuliu to go to Mrs. Lu and tell him. Affection.