Chapter 32

Xia Jin said with full of desire to survive, Lu Suyan gave you a sensible expression, and then stood there noble and glamorous, as if waiting for something.

    When Madam Lu saw it, she held Xia Jin in dissatisfaction: "If you have to go, hurry up, don't bully Xiao Jin here, and let us watch TV."

    When Xia Jin wanted to say something, Mrs. Lu interrupted directly: "Don't be afraid of him, I'll make the decision for you!" Then she stopped by Xia Jin's side in a protective manner, and Xia Jin was moved beyond words.

    Lu Suyan didn't know how to talk to the old lady Lu who was protecting the calf. She looked at Xia Jin and found that he was moved to tears, really tears.

    For a while, he was sure to ignore him, so Lu Suyan gave up the idea of ​​relying on Xia Jin, and started to think of a way on his own: "Mom, how could I bully Xiao Jin?"

.Xia Jin suddenly felt a burst of sour water in his throat. After holding back for a while, he couldn't hold back and ran to the bathroom. Xia Jin's movements were fast, attracting the attention of almost everyone in the family.

    Mrs. Lu didn't care about looking for trouble with Lu Suyan, and walked over anxiously: "Xiao Jin, do you want it? Let's go to the hospital to see!"

    Lu Suyan smelled the smell of sour oranges in the air, and couldn't help but say, "I think sour oranges are hurt! Don't eat them in the future."

    "Whatever you say, you won't say anything nice. No wonder people in their 40s have only found their daughter-in-law now." Mrs. Lu said in numbers.

    Lu Suyan coughed violently, and finally said speechlessly, "I am twenty-nine this year."

    "Isn't the age of early thirties still far from forty?" .Lu Lao Mrs is bullied, and it is also a beautiful scenery.

    "Mom, we'll go to the hospital later." Lu Suyan said, he just mentioned his own opinion, and he never thought about not sending Xia Jin to the hospital!

    Lao Lao said coldly: "This is similar."

    The mother and son outside the bathroom reached an agreement like this. Xia Jin lifted his shirt in front of the full-length mirror and looked at his bulging belly. Why did my stomach suddenly become so big.

    It looks like I will eat less from tomorrow, and Xia Jin is crying in her heart to say goodbye to donuts, cola burgers...

    Xia Jin couldn't vomit any more, so she walked out. Madam Lu stepped forward with concern: "How is Xiao Jin, are you still uncomfortable? Let's go to the hospital now."

."No need, Mom, I'm fine, it's so late today, I'll just go check it out tomorrow." Xia Jin said, the taste of winter night is too ecstasy, he can't let Mrs. Lu go out with him.

    What else did Mrs. Lu have to say, Lu Suyan said, "I'll take him there, mom, stay at home."

    "Alright, Xiao Jin put on more clothes, it's cold outside." Before leaving, Madam Lu urged.

    Lu Suyan has become accustomed to Madam Lu's upright partiality. Anyway, the partiality is also her own family, so Lu Suyan has no discomfort in her heart. He is not a three-year-old child who is trying to rob a child of his mother's love.

    Xia Jin was pulled out of the house by Lu Suyan, and the cold wind swept Xia Jin's face, Xia Jin immediately woke up, and could not help shrinking his neck. It's really heartwarming.

.Fortunately, it gradually warmed up after entering the car. Lu Suyan turned on all the heaters in the car and went to the hospital overnight. The hospital he went to was not a regular big hospital, but a private clinic.