Chapter 26

Pei Liuliu was in a hurry, and subconsciously threw a slap, a crisp slap sounded, Hua Zhuliu didn't react for a long time, Pei Liuliu regretted it after the fight, wiped her tears and ran out, other women's lives are good, only she suffers .

    Hua Zhuliu felt sour for a while, and his whole body was unpleasant. However, letting him manage the company was like forcing a rabbit to eat meat. It was obviously impossible to accomplish.

    For the first time, Hua Zhuliu looked a little dazed, what should he do? In terms of the company, he is definitely out of the game, and it seems that he can only start with the pair of mistresses.

    But this little three mother and son were protected by the Hua family again. Touching their stinging face, Hua Zhuliu took a deep breath. Now they can only start from these three people.

.Hua Zhuliu calmly took out his mobile phone and dialed a few familiar calls. The next day, he found out the social status of these mistresses.

    Hua Zhuliu is not a wicked person, and the solution he came up with is to publicize this matter. Between the sadness of the third and the third and the sadness of the mother alone, Hua Zhuliu decided to make the family sad.

    It is just to put these iron proofs on the Internet. Hua Zhuliu can do it alone. The third child is called Du Xue. Her parents are university professors, and she has her children. The son is the one who has already entered the Hua family company. As a freshman, Hua Zhuliu couldn't help sneering when he thought of the ages of these two children. His father was very romantic.

.Hua Zhuliu was generous and generous, and posted it on his own Weibo without reservation. He didn't even approve the vest. He sent these things to Hua's Company, F Forum, and all the acquaintances of Xiaosan Du Xue. .

    In an instant, the company was destroyed, and the school was on fire. After all, there is nothing more exciting than the illegitimate child of the third child, not to mention the illegitimate child has already entered the house in an open and honest way.

    At the same time, Huajia's stock has been on a roller coaster ride.

    Hua Zhuliu's method of hurting the enemy 10,000 and self-destructing 8,000 stunned everyone. Hua Mingye spent money to hire navy soldiers, and the speed of whitewashing was far less than the speed of rumors. His head was about to explode now, he thought that his son was a piece of shit and couldn't make much waves.

.And it turned out that the little bunny was a mad dog, and he even bit himself in a hurry. What good would it do for the Hua family to fall? Hua Mingye was dazzled by the busy work in the company. When he came home and saw Pei Liuliu, he went out to help the Lu family organize the wedding. For a time, he stepped forward with a face full of anger: "The good son you taught."

    Pei Liuliu didn't have a good face when she met this man. She looked at Hua Mingye up and down and sarcastically said, "I didn't teach my son alone."

    Hua Mingye is going crazy now: "I don't have time to quarrel with you, so I can read it myself."

    Pei Liuliu wanted to make a few more sarcastic words, but after all, it was about her son. After all, it was the mother's love that prevailed. When she looked up those Weibo, there was a momentary blank in Pei Liuliu's mind: "These are done by Xiaoliu."

."It's not this evil beast, who else could it be? You quickly call him to come back to clarify, otherwise this family will be defeated by him sooner or later." Hua Mingye thought that his life's hard work might be in vain, and he even thought about quarreling with Pei Liuliu. there is none left.