Chapter 2

In the Lu family villa, after staring at Xia Jin for a long time, Lu Suyan's angry expression calmed down a little, and now his rationality has prevailed.

    The next action of Lu Suyan's rational return was to start to settle the account. The culprit was lying unconscious on the bed, and Lu Suyan could not trouble him. He narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at the bodyguards beside him.

    "Your abilities are far from what you said." Lu Suyan said deeply. Those bodyguards pretended to be dead, watching their noses and their hearts. Wasn't it just being scolded a few times? It doesn't hurt or itches, as long as the boss pays the salary on time.

    Lu Suyan watched the bodyguard beside him trying to get away with it, and his voice became more stern, "Take this month's salary and go find work elsewhere!"

    He must have been kicked by a donkey in the brain at the beginning, and he would have thought that this group of people was some kind of peerless master who was hidden in the city.
."No! President Lu, how well we protect you, and we can't blame us for this incident!" The bodyguard said with a sincere expression.

    "It's better to protect me on someone else's bed?" Lu Suyan looked at a group of bodyguards who still hadn't figured out the situation, feeling extremely bad. "I stayed with him for one night, and you were conscientiously guarding the door at the door listening to the corner?"

    Even if he was accidentally hit, shouldn't the best thing these bodyguards do is take him to the hospital? Remembering that Xia Jin was all bad, Lu Suyan could not wait to slaughter Xia Jin and throw it into the mountains to feed the wolves.

    "Mr. Lu, when we found out, you had already been drugged by him and defiled by Xia Jin. It was too late." The bodyguard could not wait to point his head to the ground to prove the truth of what he said.

.Lu Suyan's face darkened when he heard the words "sullied", why are two of his bodyguards so uneducated?

    When the bodyguard looked at Lu Suyan's face, he couldn't see anything at all, so he simply said, "Mr. Lu, we are bodyguards and not a prostitute. We are really inexperienced in dealing with this kind of thing." What should I do if a man is needed to remove the medicinal properties? Although they are bodyguards, they are also dignified to perform and not sell themselves.

    In case they were told by the big mouth when they turned around to engage in a partner, they would not even be able to marry a daughter-in-law.

    Lu Suyan was so angry now, but those bodyguards looked like they were being oppressed and bullied, which made Lu Suyan angry. Lu Suyan asked the doctor, "When will he wake up." Today, Mr. Lu urgently needs a punching bag.

."Young Master Xia is fine, he will wake up after a while," the doctor said.

    "You all go out, I want to be alone." After President Lu finished speaking, the bodyguards looked at each other, "Mr. Lu, are you going to dismiss us?"

    Lu Suyan's head hurts now when he hears those bodyguards talking, "Not for now." These bodyguards were chosen by Mrs. Lu. Even if Lu Suyan is dismissed, she should discuss with Mrs. Lu.

    "Thank you, Mr. Lu, Lu is always a good person."

    "Thank you, Mr. Lu. Mr. Lu is wise and masters the rivers and lakes."

    "Thank you, Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu is merciful."

    "Thank you Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu... I like Mr. Lu the most."

.Before the bodyguards left, they each said a compliment. The position of the last bodyguard was not good, and all the words that came to him were finished by the first few. He thought for a few seconds, and simply expressed his sincerity in the most straightforward way. .

    The last bodyguard, with a buck tooth cake face and hot eyes, was a Wu Dalang in ancient times. Lu Suyan was disgusted by what the bodyguard said for a while. This is the group of bodyguards his mother chose for him.

    Mrs. Lu's reason is this. She feels that her son is too quiet, so she finds a few lively bodyguards to protect his son.

    Lu Suyan remembered his own mother's aesthetics, and he was in tears again. Facing the light, Lu Suyan saw that the person on the bed moved his lower eyelashes. It was obvious that he was awake and pretending to be asleep, which made Lu Suyan even more annoyed.

.Xia Jin's waist hurts, her legs hurt, and her arms hurt, but she doesn't dare to stay awake. She looks at the cold-hearted Lu Suyan with tears in her eyes. It really hurts!

    "How do you think I'll deal with you?" Lu Suyan bent down and pinched Xia Jin's chin with a definite hand, "How many years do you want to be sentenced to a gangster and rapist?"

    Xia Jin looked at the man in front of her, her head backed away, and she covered herself tightly with the quilt, leaving only a pair of eyes looking out at the world, "How can things between men and men be considered rape or rape? The law doesn't recognize them. Yes." After speaking, Xia Jin remembered that this is not the real world, but a story about the protagonist being opened by the harem and people, and added, "Even if it is strong, it is you who will force me."

    Saying that, Xia Jin took out his arms and legs and showed Lu Suyan a look, he was serious.

    "Illegal detention is also against the law, you just wait for the jail time!" .Lu Suyan took his hand from Xia Jin's chin, and when he bullied others, he admired the anger and fear on the other's face. Just leave it to law enforcement.

    "Someone, throw him out for me." Lu Suyan instructed, this time it was also the previous bodyguard who came in. Xia Jin was dressed like this and was invited out of the villa.

    The cold wind blew by, Xia Jin couldn't help hugging the weak, pitiful and helpless self. He wore a book and became the protagonist's cannon fodder Green Tea's brother. Now the plot has gone more than half, and all family and friends have been lost by the original protagonist. . But now Xia Jin's situation is somewhat different.

    According to the plot in the book, Xia Jin successfully climbed the bed, tried hard to stumble the protagonist, and was pinched to death by the protagonist's envoy, he could live for a month.

.But now it's Xia Jin himself, who failed to climb the bed, and can't become a man of a wealthy old man, and will be sent to prison by President Ba soon to eat.

    Although the fate is not the same, it is similar to the previous Xia Jin, horizontal is dead, vertical is dead, Xia Jin stepped on the snow-covered road, sighed a long time, and sent to prison, this way of handling is too unscrupulous .

.