Chapter 27

Lu Suyan did a very naive thing. He stepped forward and shook Xia Jin. Xia Jin was a little intoxicated by the shaking, his eyes were hazy, and he woke up leisurely.

    Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin with bitterness and hatred. If Xia Jin was sober at this time, his desire to survive would also prompt him to make the right choice, but Xia Jin at this time was in a hazy time, so he said impatiently: " What are you doing!"

    Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin's sleeping face deeply, "We still have to choose a dress for the wedding. We only get married once in a lifetime. How can you fall asleep?"

    "Golden Lord! Isn't it just a fake marriage? What are you doing so deeply into the play? It's not easy to explain your true love when your true love appears in the future." Xia Jin muttered softly.

    Lu Suyan frowned, and said firmly: "There will be no second time, I will only get married once in my life.After talking about what he thought, Lu Suyan once again felt that he seemed to have been with Xia Jin for a long time, and his mind was not working well.

    I have seen one who swears to God, and one who swears to people, like him swearing to a person who slept like a dead pig, it is really unprecedented.

    Lu Suyan despised his IQ, which was lowered below the average level. Xia Jin also gradually woke up, "Mr. Lu, did you order anything just now?"

    Lu Suyan froze: "You didn't hear me just now..."

    "I didn't hear... What did you just say?" Xia Jin asked. Seeing Lu Suyan's unhappy look, Xia Jin sighed in her heart that it's not easy to work for others, and even taking a nap during the lunch break will be interrogated by the boss.

    "Would you like to say it again?" .Xia Jin asked weakly. He originally planned to ask the gold master if he didn't tell him, but when he encountered such a moody gold master, Xia Jin could only bear it. If he made a mistake about the gold master, he would be finished.

    Xia Jin didn't believe that Lu Suyan would not take anger on him. Those leading officials like to take anger at people. Anyway, if you do something right, you should be the leader in the right direction. Xia Jin, who is "under the ground", is really not happy when she thinks of this unspoken rule.

    At this moment, Lu Suyan's face turned red for a moment, and he was angry with Xia Jin. Xia Jin didn't hear a word of what he said with all his courage. Why didn't you hear it.

    Thinking like this, Lu Suyan also asked, "Why didn't you hear it?"

.Xia Jin's eyes widened, and he felt sad again for his crow's mouth, why the good things he thought could never be realized, and the bad things he thought could always be realized in various ways.

    "If you don't hear it, you don't hear it."

    Lu Suyan didn't react out of the shock that the rabbit dared to bite in front of him. He was a big businessman. In the past few decades, he had never had the chance to come into contact with this kind of nonsense nonsense. Now want to speak.

    "It's okay if you repeat it again. If you don't have anything to criticize me, do something for me." Xia Jin didn't know what Lu Suyan said just now, and he felt that he was a poor long-term worker who was squeezed by Zhou Papi.

    "Stop talking, we'll leave after you try on the clothes.After Lu Suyan said this, Xia Jin's eyes lit up, he quickly picked up a valuable suit from the sofa, and smiled at the person: "That's it."

    Did you try it? The words lingered in his throat for several times, and finally Lu Suyan didn't ask. He helped Xia Jin get dressed, took it off coldly, and said coldly, "That's it."