Chapter 36

"It's going to die soon? It's not true, it can't be fake, has the hospital issued a critical illness notice?" Lu Suyan asked a lot of questions in one breath, Hua Zhuliu said with a confused face: "I don't know the specifics, you ask Xia Jin's mother is fine, she's already at the door."

    When Mother Xia came to Lu's house, she didn't have time to see Xia Jin's current living environment, so she went straight to Xia Jin: "Your grandma is dying, you can't help but go home!"

    "I'll go back. When will I leave?" Xia Jin asked.

    "The sooner the better." Mother Xia replied.

    "Tomorrow I'll ask the driver to take you there." Lu Suyan continued, even if Xia Jin's grandmother treated him badly, it would be bad if the old man didn't see him for the last time.

."Thank you so much. Xiaojin, you have been living so well here, so I can rest assured. I will still have more contact with your younger brothers and sisters in the future. You are a family after all." Come out with the dignity of being a mother.

    "Xiao Jin is tired, so we won't leave my aunt to eat." Lu Suyan made her mother Xia choked when she made it clear that she wanted to see off guests. What did she do in her life. The sons born are more ignorant than the other.

    The children of other families can be married to the big family, not to mention that one person can be raised to the sky, and he can't be like Xia Jin, who simply refuses to recognize his father and mother! But now the attitude of the Lu family is here, and they really have no choice. When Xia mother thinks of this, she only feels that her life is suffering. .After feeling that her life was miserable, Xia's mother had to go out. In the Lu family, she always felt that Lu Suyan didn't treat her as a family at all. Shame! It would be better for her to leave on her own initiative. As for persuading Xia Jin, she should leave it to the rest of the Xia family.

    Mother Xia thought so, and found a perfect reason for her to leave in her heart, so she didn't stay any longer.

    After Mother Xia left, Xia Jin sighed. In the original book, he still remembered that in the original book, the original body did not have so many relatives. He didn't know whether the original body's grandmother was really sick and pretended to be sick. After all, in the original book, Xia Jin crawled. When the bed failed, it was already abandoned by the Xia family.

    Not to mention being seriously ill, even an ordinary family gathering has no identity. How could it be his turn to have such a good relationship with his family unexpectedly.

.Xia Jin looked at Lu Suyan on the side, and said, "I blame you." After saying this, Xia Jin felt that what he said was quite unreasonable. This former gold owner was his gold owner, why is she pregnant now? Assuming that the gold owner is not the gold owner, Xia Jin wanted to explain something, and Lu Suyan followed: "All blame me."

    "What are you complaining about?" Xia Jin asked back.

    "I don't know." Lu Suyan replied. Anyway, Xia Jin is now a pregnant father. What he said is right. Medical research also said that pregnant people secrete a substance that makes them emotionally unstable. At this time, no matter what It was his fault that made Xia Jin unhappy, it was his fault.

    Xia Jin was not at all happy with Lu Suyan's words, he just felt speechless for a while, the gold master is the gold master, even if he said he liked it, his coaxing attitude would make people unlovable.

."I'll go with you tomorrow. You're not as good as before. Don't get along with the Xia family alone." Lu Suyan urged.

    Xia Jin immediately became unhappy when he heard that he was not as good as before. He couldn't compare with before, but he was pregnant with a child and lacked arms and legs, so it was different from before. "How am I different from before?" Xia Jin thought about it and asked.