Chapter 9

Lu Suyan snorted coldly, picked up his chopsticks to eat, didn't he just say a few words from his heart, why would he be embarrassed to face Xia Jin, forgive him that he didn't dare to go out and tell others what was wrong with him.

    Xia Jin smelled the tempting aroma of rice, "The meal brought by Mrs. Lu is for two people."

    "So..." Lu Suyan didn't lift his eyelids, how could he and Xia Jin eat together in the same bowl, it didn't fit his status as a boss.

    "I'm going downstairs to buy food for myself." Xia Jin said normally. Lu Suyan seemed to be very satisfied with Xia Jin's statement, and continued to eat.

    Until Xia Jin walked out of the office, Lu Suyan looked at the black card on the table and couldn't say anything in his heart. This person's ability to coax people is too great.

.His own mother knew in her heart that it was not easy to please. Even if she really wanted a daughter-in-law, the black card was not something she could just give away.

    The Lu's Group is in the city center. There are all kinds of restaurants and entertainment nearby. There is a restaurant just a few steps away. Xia Jin looked at the very expensive cake shop in front of him and went straight in. In his last life, he liked to eat cakes from this shop. , unfortunately the price is too expensive.

    This time, Xia Jin directly ordered the double-layered small cake that she was not willing to order in her previous life, plus two cheeses. On the way back, Xia Jin packed another serving of grilled fish and a bowl of rice.

    The front desk knew Xia Jin, saw him coming back, and said, "Hello, Mrs. President!"

    Xia Jin felt happier when he heard it. Fortunately, he rejected Lu Suyan's fake marriage proposal without thinking, otherwise he would not have such a good life now. .When he goes back later, will he eat the small cake or the grilled fish first? Small cakes can be kept for a while longer, fresh food will not taste good after it cools down! eat first.

    Xia Jin made a decision and got on the elevator. When the elevator stopped on the fifth floor, a well-dressed man came in. He had a clean appearance, handsome features, and the appearance of a creampie boy. The memory of the body was startled, isn't the person in front of him the protagonist Shou? The original brother of the same father and mother.

    Xia Jin originally planned to walk over as an unknown person. The original body did many things that were sorry for the protagonist. Although he did not intend to continue to do these things, he never thought about sacrificing himself in exchange for family harmony.

.But the protagonist can't treat Xia Jin as he didn't see it, and the disgust on Xia Xiang's face flashed, "Brother, why are you here? During the few days you left home, your parents couldn't eat or sleep well. Yes, hurry home and take a look."

    "If I remember correctly, they've already kicked me out of the house." Xia Jin didn't want to get involved with them, and getting involved with the protagonist would mean trouble, and his life would be in danger.

    "How can you take the angry words of your parents seriously. They treat every child the same." Xia Xiang said, it would be good without this brother. Without his parents, there is no need to be laughed at, and their whole family can live together of completeness.

    "The same, you say yes!" Xia Jin was not interested in bickering with the protagonist. Seeing that the elevator was approaching the twentieth floor, Xia Jin still didn't go down, Xia Xiang frowned: "Where are you going, the company is not something you can enter casually."