Chapter 15

When he woke up, Lu Suyan refused to open his eyes and refused to admit the fact that he was dizzy out of anger. Xia Jin loves money and worships money. He didn't know it the first day. Is he so angry? They are the relationship between being nurtured and nurtured, and he has nothing to worry about.

    After Xia Jin emptied the water in the belly of the gold master, he muttered: "Why haven't I woken up yet, it's been so long, is it possible to give him artificial respiration? Never mind, I'll endure it for the villa. !" Besides, just based on the appearance of the gold master, he didn't lose much.

    Lu Suyan's lips were touched when he was confused. Without the disgust he imagined, Lu Suyan didn't have time to think about the kiss in this special state.

    "Bah, bah, it's such an unpleasant fishy smell." . Xia Jin looked at the current Lu Suyan's eyes full of disgust, even if Lu Suyan closed his eyes, he could feel the person's contempt.

    Lu Suyan was suddenly unhappy. He still didn't dislike this bed climber. Why did the bed climber dislike him? He also had a fishy smell. He just choked a few mouthfuls of sea water, why is it so exaggerated.

    A voice full of sacrifice for righteousness sounded in Lu Suyan's ears, "For the villa, I fought hard." He has endured jumping into the sea to save people, and it is not so uncomfortable to endure the fishy smell.

    The blue veins on Lu Suyan's forehead moved, and kissing him made Xia Jin uncomfortable, right? Where did the spirit of climbing the bed go, when Xia Jin was about to kiss, Lu Suyan opened his eyes coolly, and his tone was cold and windy" You want raw rice and cooked rice."

.Xia Jin looked at the gold master who cheated the corpse, and couldn't be excited. "Master gold master, you are awake. I just took you out of the sea and you have not woken up. I am worried about you."

    "I'm worried that I'm dead, no one will give you a villa." When Lu Suyan thought of this sentence, he became very angry.

    Xia Jin's face stiffened. The overbearing president should have a high IQ. When he said that, shouldn't the first reaction of the overbearing president know that he rescued him, and then slapped the check in a noble and glamorous way?

    "Master Jin, you are right." Xia Jin reacted and lowered his head to admit. Lu Suyan was almost stopped by Xia Jin's breath, "You really dare to admit it, wouldn't you be more subtle?" As the president of Lu's, he naturally knew how many of these people around him came for his money, but No matter when they are, they will put on a layer of fig leaf, which is not like the one in front of them.

."Master Gold Master, are you saying that I should be more subtle when it comes to your money?" Xia Jin asked with a frown, thinking about how to be subtle and satisfy the Gold Master.

    After watching Xia Jin really start to think about how to express it implicitly, Lu Suyan felt complicated. After a long time, Xia Jin said seriously, "Mr. Lu, do you think I am subtle enough now?"

    Seeing that Xia Jin didn't speak a word, but every word expressed that he wanted money, Lu Suyan didn't speak for a while. Xia Jin felt that he was over, and began to think about the life-saving grace, and came to Lu Suyan's side, "Mr. Lu, I rescued you from the sea 200 meters away, but I didn't eat it. What is suffering, the waves are bigger, the current is faster, and the sea is colder."

.Lu Suyan didn't recognize this life-saving grace, Xia Jin was able to murmur to the old age, stood up, pulled Xia Jin to his side suddenly, and said face to face: "I don't deny your life-saving grace, so don't Repeat the process." At that time, he was still a little conscious, knowing that it was really not easy for this person to save him, so even if he was a little philistine, Lu Suyan never thought of denying his account.

    "How do you want me to repay, I'll..."

    "Ouch..." Xia Jin pushed Lu Suyan away at once, oh my god, why did the Lord Jin speak fishy today! Xia Jin was so addicted to vomiting here, and then asked with a face full of money fans: "Mr. Lu just said that I can do whatever I want with my life-saving grace?"

    Lu Suyan's face couldn't be darker. He had experienced the feeling of being bullied by dogs. .Looking at the face full of money, Lu Suyan gave the watch in his hand to the past, "the reward for saving a life."

    After speaking, Lu Suyan looked at Xia Jin's reaction coolly. He had worn this watch for several years. It was of great significance to him. If this ignorant thing dared to look down on the watch, he would throw this money-worshipper into the sea. .

    Xia Jin muttered to himself that the gold owner was stingy. A second-hand watch that has been worn for several years can be worth a lot of money, but I think Laiba will never use any cheap goods, and second-hand goods should be able to sell for a lot of money. "Thank you, President Lu." Xia Jin accepted it with a smile, no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat.

    Lu Suyan's face softened a little, you know the goods. Xia Jin fiddled with his watch, wondering where there was a second-hand famous watch, and asked flatteringly, "Mr. Lu, how much did you buy this watch!"

    "Why are you asking this?" Lu Suyan slowly rubbed his fingers a few times and asked calmly.

."Of course it's sold, but it's a pity that second-hand watches that have been used for so many years are not worth much." Xia Jin's tone was full of regret, the cash given by the gold master was so good, he didn't need to worry about realizing it.

    "You mean you want to sell it?" Lu Suyan sneered a few times. Seeing Xia Jin nodding, he took back his watch without hesitation. He shouldn't have expected Xia Jin to have a promising day.

    "What, how can I get back what I gave away? ... You are Mr. Lu and you have the final say." Xia Jin looked at Lu Suyan's eyes and changed her words without hesitation, as if she had been wronged by the sky.

    Mighty and mighty cannot yield to this fine Chinese virtue, and there is not even a shadow on Xia Jin's body.

    "We should find a way to get out of here now." Lu Suyan put on his watch and decided not to talk to Xia Jin about the life-saving grace. After leaving the island, leave it to a lawyer to discuss. .He was afraid that he, who had finally survived, would be mad at him again.

    The two of them marked a very obvious SOS on the island, and then the two of them looked at each other and began to look for food and water sources. The island is not big, and if the waves are bigger, the island may be submerged.

    The only food on the island was a few unripe coconuts on the coconut tree. Xia Jin climbed up, picked all the edible and inedible ones, and handed it to Lu Suyan, "Mr. Lu, here it is."

    Lu Suyan's eyes were bright with disgust, but he was not a three-year-old child, so he overcame his instincts and took a sip of coconut juice. This sour taste made Lu Suyan's stomach boil with sour water.

    Xia Jin looked at it and sighed alone, "What a pampered child! I can't compare to a poor little guy like me!"

    Lu Suyan handed it to Xia Jinyou: "You can do it, you can eat it."

.Xia Jin glanced at Lu Suyan, and said earnestly: "I'm not hungry, what to eat, whether I can save it or save it, how long do we have to stay here?"

    "Why aren't you hungry?" Lu Suyan asked. After tossing so much, he felt exhausted. How could Xia Jin not be hungry.

    "Because I ate three boxed lunches on the plane!" Xia Jin narrowed his eyes, like a stealthy cat, revealing a little bit of cunning, "It's a blessing to eat!"

    "Bless your grandma with a leg." Lu Suyan couldn't help saying.
.