Chapter 8

President Lu looked at the time. As someone who wakes up from morning to night and is busy from morning to night, it's really too late for him to leave. Lu Suyan walked out quickly. He didn't want to hear what the people in the room were thinking. .

    It took Xia Jin a long time to digest this good news. The news that fell from the sky, he originally thought that he could get some small money at most, but he actually got so much money. There is also a villa.

    In this world, many people struggle to earn a villa all their lives.

    What did the gold master ask him to do just now, Xia Jin got too excited and remembered that he would seriously do something for the gold master. By the way, the gold master and himself were separated, Xia Jin thought of this, and walked down non-stop, the gold master gave him such good conditions, how could he do things beautifully for others.

.With such a nice villa, he could have one in a year's time. When Xia Jin went downstairs, he felt the wood on the top of the stairs and felt very happy.

    Mrs. Lu was sitting in the living room, and when she saw Xia Jin came down, she asked, "Xiao Jin is down, and I just happened to be going up to find you."

    "Mom, what's the matter with me?" Xia Jin asked sweetly. From today onwards, he wants to be an employee with professional ethics and fulfill the tasks given to him by the president of his fund.

    "Xiaojin, you and Xiaoyan are married. We haven't visited my in-laws yet. I want to meet my in-laws today." As Mrs. Lu said, she couldn't help complaining about Lu Suyan, "What's so important about marriage? It can be done so hastily.”

    Mrs. Lu took Xia Jin's hand and said seriously, "Our Lu family is not an unreasonable family. We will make up for it after a betrothal wedding."

.Xia Jin was almost choked by Mrs. Lu's words. In this book, what he remembers most clearly about the original body is that the original body of cannon fodder and green tea did not receive any attention when marrying into a wealthy family.

    This is also the reason why the original body was finally lightly squeezed to death by a rich n generation, and no one paid attention.

    But now that he is here, he doesn't like these ceremonies, and the most important point is that the relationship between the original body and his family is now like water and fire!

    He crossed over, and didn't even think about doing filial piety in place of the original body, knowing that the closer the cannon fodder to the protagonist, the easier it would be to receive a lunch box. It would be better for him to be a trivial renter in the protagonist's world.

    "Mom, actually I didn't tell you something. Don't be angry." Xia Jin whispered. .Looking at Madam Lu's puzzled eyes, Xia Jin thought about the life of the cannon fodder in the book and his current state, and explained, "I've been kicked out of the house now, and I don't need you to come."

    "Why were you kicked out of the house? Is it because they treated you badly?" Mrs. Lu said that she felt distressed. Why did the Xia family treat him badly for such a good child.

    "Because I did something wrong to my brother and sister, and said my parents were biased, and then they kicked me out of the house in a fit of anger." Xia Jin said this, showing a depressed look to Mrs. Lu, mentioning being kicked out Isn't it strange that the door of the house shows a cheerful look?

    If it was the original body, he would definitely take this opportunity to go back, but Xia Jin was different. After crossing over once, why bother to find a parent to put him on his head? Still a parent who only has the main character in his heart.